Izzy running from Poatan? (UFC 300)

Izzy is a middleweight
A middleweight duck.

He fought for the LHW belt previously and when he beat Alexs the second time actually talked about not wanting to rematch at the time but rather waiting for a "bigger" fight at LHW.

He’s running from khamzat too and Strickland.

The only reason he chose to come back is cause he knows he can beat ddp. He’s cherry picking his battles
izzy is old and is slowing down
theres a reason gsp and jones are the best

because of their wrestling

i havent seen izzy or poatan fought a relentless wrestler that can suffocate them
but ive seen ddp beat a great striker like whitaker

if sean can pressure and stalk izzy
no doubt in my mind ddp can
hes got a great chin and in his absolute prime right now
ddp will drain their energy
by rounds 3-5 they wont have the ability to knock him because they are tired

Izzy's house in the near future lolView attachment 1028246

dog-dance.gif

200.gif
1707371638950.gif

He’s running from khamzat too and Strickland.

The only reason he chose to come back is cause he knows he can beat ddp. He’s cherry picking his battles

Yea like when he cherry picked Romero when he wasn’t even deserving of the title shot, or fought Alex when he’d already lost to him twice, once by vicious KO. No UFC fighter is scared of any opponent. Especially not Izzy.

I've scrolled passed the thread title 5 times now and every time I read "IIzzy running for president".

So you're applauding Alex for extreme weight cutting and being a weight bully?

Oof.
Applauding? Can you show me exactly where I said that?

Izzy clearly thought he could be competitive at a championship level at 205... right up until Poatan won the title.

He is even getting offered a SECOND unearned, freebie LHW title shot and he wants no part of it.

Well he's obviously not running and it's like people forget that Pereira got KTFO by Adesanya. Adesanya obviously needs to chill though, losing to someone like Strickland means he has some issues he needs to handle first before fighting again. Or might as well fight Pereira, someone will likely get KTFO and if we're lucky it might be a double KO.

Why wouldn’t they be interested in making that fight, it’s a massive fight. One which izzy would never take

There’s a reason izzy suddenly wants to come back now as soon as DDP is champ and Strickland isn’t
Lol at thinking that Izzy run from anybody. He has more title fights than Khamzat has fight in the UFC but yet Izzy is a duck?

Alex is literally the easiest fight for Izzy. Why would he run from it? He already figured him out.
You're mad.

All those fights were hard as fuck.

Good. Would much rather see them both fight new opponents.

Back