Jake Paul sleeps Conor inside 5 rounds! Prove me wrong!

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Forget about Chandler... I think this is a fight to make.

IMHO: Jake Paul brutally KOs Conor McGregor inside the 5 rounds inside the boxing ring.

Last edited:
Conor is too scared to get into the ring with the 🐐 🐐 🐐 Paul!

Fp21cdoaUAA9cnm

Last edited:
Jake Paul is a clown and so are you for making a thread about him. Conor might be done and a loudmouth prick but in his prime he was a great fighter and a two division champion. You’re an idiot

Jake easily slepts the bum conor, at whatever bloated weight Conor wants to get slept in.

Jake's a miserably bad sub-amateur level "boxer" prove me wrong. Glad this is at least filed under fantasy because anyone who thinks Jake Paul is a good boxer is living in a fantasy world. But really, any Jake Paul praise thread should be filed under wasteland because you're wasting your time if you watch his shitty talentless circus fights. People, please stop falling for this grifter. It's just so sad to watch. Call me when he stops paying opponents to lose to him, but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Idk, bud. You're asking people to prove you wrong, while you can't really prove you right. You also just basically stated that you have an opinion, but didn't offer any info as to why. Seems like a talk in circles thread.

Conor is too big for Jake Paul.

He is a beefed up juicecake.
Agreed, it's pathetic Jake is still calling out Conor, who at this point is mid 30's, still 0-1 in professional boxing and a ballooned 185lb whilst Jake has to drain himself to even be 200lb. If he wants to be taken seriously, he should stop with the comical callouts.

Jake's a miserably bad sub-amateur level "boxer" prove me wrong. Glad this is at least filed under fantasy because anyone who thinks Jake Paul is a good boxer is living in a fantasy world. But really, any Jake Paul praise thread should be filed under wasteland because you're wasting your time if you watch his shitty talentless circus fights. People, please stop falling for this grifter. It's just so sad to watch. Call me when he stops paying opponents to lose to him, but I won't hold my breath.
There are literally 100's of active and historically 1000's of worse professional boxers than Jake Paul, Jake Paul at the worst has the abilities of a journeyman and at best, is a low level prospect. I don't think Jake Paul has any hopes of being a champion or being a serious contender and there's plenty of no name local hungry amateurs out there who would smoke him but he definitely isn't a "sub-amateur level" boxer, he has the capabilities of mid tier professional.

For a celebrity turned boxer he's just about the best there is, he's far more talented and legimate than someone like Mickey Rourke ever was.

There are literally 100's of active and historically 1000's of worse professional boxers than Jake Paul, Jake Paul at the worst has the abilities of a journeyman and at best, is a low level prospect. I don't think Jake Paul has any hopes of being a champion or being a serious contender and there's plenty of no name local hungry amateurs out there who would smoke him but he definitely isn't a "sub-amateur level" boxer, he has the capabilities of mid tier professional.

For a celebrity turned boxer he's just about the best there is, he's far more talented and legimate than someone like Mickey Rourke ever was.
I watched boxing for years and nothing about that guy says prospect to me. Fake Paul literally has the worst boxing I’ve ever seen. I’ve also seen enough KO’s to know his are laughably suspect. Being the best celebrity turned boxer also means fuck all. He’s a fraud and I’m not falling for it.

Conor doesn't want that smoke, it would be a huge payday for him but he still refuses to face his nightmare Jake Paul

Back