News K-1 Fighting Network Romania 2024

gioni

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Replay Press Conference (in English language) by Warrior Code

gGW0Dl4.jpeg

Prospects to watch out

Mavrodin and Nechita 20, Cebuc and Alex Amariței 21, Lăpușneanu 29.

Valentin Mavrodin (DFS 70-kilogram Champion)

nkMHA1y.jpeg

Alin Nechita (Colosseum Heavyweight Champion)

xN0bNH8.jpeg

Marian Lăpușneanu (Senshi 70-kilogram Champion)

CokxJUQ.jpeg

Andreea Cebuc (2024 Wushu World Champion)

eRaFgKU.jpeg

Alex Amariței (Colosseum 77-kilogram Interim Champion)

JliJZxV.jpeg

The Bonecrusher is ready to throw bombs on June 7:

Here’s a video of what Errol Zimmerman had to say about his main-event spot:

The Bonecrusher is ready to throw bombs on June 7:

Here’s a video of what Errol Zimmerman had to say about his main-event spot:

Errol is whom I find to be the single most frustrating HW kickboxer (with Ignashov close 2nd).
Errol is a guy who on a given moment could beat anybody but often came up short whilst being ahead or landing great shots. I saw that in at least 6 of his fights. That though, is one part.
The other, his diet. Dear goodness if that man had kept in fight shape, I'm convinced he would have been a serious contender over years.

Errol is whom I find to be the single most frustrating HW kickboxer (with Ignashov close 2nd).
Errol is a guy who on a given moment could beat anybody but often came up short whilst being ahead or landing great shots. I saw that in at least 6 of his fights. That though, is one part.
The other, his diet. Dear goodness if that man had kept in fight shape, I'm convinced he would have been a serious contender over years.
Idk if you ever saw Errol at Light heavy or Middleweight (not sure which weight it was) the guy looked insane at that weight. It is hard to believe this guy almost finished Young Badr once.

Errol certainly had a lot of potential that he wasted by not being disciplined. I do feel like he got by mostly with his power however. I've never been that impressed with him from a technical perspective, but maybe I have a foggy memory. Haven't looked at his older fights since they happened.

At this point he's just there because he has a name, but I'm not expecting much from him at this point in his career.

Back