Kickboxing Podcast Roundup

-Episode #6: Interview with the Super Samoan, Mark Hunt

-Kick Weekly 22 - Superlek vs Takeru Confirmed, and Rico Verhoeven in the Grand Prix

-Inside Kickboxing 3: Rise 2023 Champions Review and RISE 175

Warman Kickfighting Show EP #348

I revisit the 2023 Year in KickFighting and hand out my awards for the year.

This week we are covering ONE 165 with Superlek vs Takeru, WLF, RWS Muay Thai, RISE and K-1 working together, plus awards drama, and more.

This week, Michael takes us on a journey back to the mid-90s, the golden era of K-1. We revisit the years 1994 and 1995, when Peter Aerts made history by becoming the first fighter to win consecutive WGP Championships. This remarkable feat not only secured Aerts a legendary status in K-1 but also earned him a special place in the hearts of fans worldwide. In addition, we feature a segment of Michael's insightful conversation with Thom Harinck, the renowned Godfather of Dutch Kickboxing, from Chakuriki Gym in Amsterdam.

Warman Kickfighting Show EP #348

I talk Superlek over Takeru. The great Nadaka winning another Raja title, Haggerty wins a classic with Lobo, K-1 Announces the location for its HW Grand Prix tournament, and the sad other side of the sport

Last edited:
-RISE ElDORADO 2024 preview:

-K-1 World Max 2024 Preview:

-Glory HW Grand Prix Review:

Warman Kickfighting Show EP #350

I breakdown K-1 Max tournament, One Championship results, and I discuss the Iman Barlow situation
------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

it's a true crime podcast now. if you have any comments about my pronunciation of gložan please direct them to my director of serbian affairs, pico

------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

In his last two fights in K-1 World MAX, no other 70 kg and under fighter has dominated quite like Ouyan Feng. He became the interim champion by defeating Hiromi Wajima in December 2023, and convincingly shut down Pascal Schroth to claim his spot in the K-1 World MAX 2024 Finals on July 7th. Today, we'll do a deep dive into what makes "The New Emperor of Asia" tick.

Back