Knives V2

Knifes are cool, objectively so. Is this a hobby of collecting things due to a purely aesthetic appreciation, or do you also utilize them?

Latest buys are the GBRS Combat Dagger by Winkler
GBRS-Group-Combat-Dagger-1685484498_5825bfda-483b-451f-a36a-cfb3e7c88866.jpg

and a italian knife from Scarperia, the Consigli brothers, the Tre Pianelle
maxresdefault.jpg

with shipping and taxes, together they came to over 1000 dollars.
buying knives is a disease. don't start down this road.

Latest buys are the GBRS Combat Dagger by Winkler
GBRS-Group-Combat-Dagger-1685484498_5825bfda-483b-451f-a36a-cfb3e7c88866.jpg

and a italian knife from Scarperia, the Consigli brothers, the Tre Pianelle
maxresdefault.jpg

with shipping and taxes, together they came to over 1000 dollars.
buying knives is a disease. don't start down this road.
Holy shitballs. I'm already hooked brother. I've got about $1k worth of survival knives I want.

Holy shitballs. I'm already hooked brother. I've got about $1k worth of survival knives I want.
my most used knife is a 10 dollar Mora i bought 4 years ago.
but once you go custom, there's no turning back. last year i paid like 900 euros for two Malanikas, which have a 14 month wait period. but those are handmade knives you can't buy anywhere in terms of quality.

Little bit of both

And for what then? Hardly swimming in money, but seeing some these pictures I'm beginning to feel the urge to get a good knife. A shame that I can't think of any good justification. But, it being aesthetically grounded, do you also dabble in swords? It would seem to me like they would fall into the same area.

And for what then? Hardly swimming in money, but seeing some these pictures I'm beginning to feel the urge to get a good knife. A shame that I can't think of any good justification. But, it being aesthetically grounded, do you also dabble in swords? It would seem to me like they would fall into the same area.
Swords, no, simply because theyre prohibitively expensive for nice ones and they're unwieldy.

What you think of the bradford guardian 3? Looks sweet to me! Anyone have any cheaper alternatives with a nice low pro comfortable horizontal belt sheath?

What you think of the bradford guardian 3? Looks sweet to me! Anyone have any cheaper alternatives with a nice low pro comfortable horizontal belt sheath?
Something from Ontario Knife Company or Cold Steel

Back