Knives V2

Scandi grind is supposed to be awesome too.

It is.
If you can pick it up for a good price , do it.
I like it because its sturdy and it feels well made and you are not afraid to use it. Its a tool, not something fancy you show off to people.
Mora's are not fancy knifes they are tools that are supposed to be used.
I think this is the most fancy Mora out there
Its one of the newest, approx 150 USD
The Kings Knife (poorly translated)

kungakniven_kniv_slida2-1-300x300.png

It is.
If you can pick it up for a good price , do it.
I like it because its sturdy and it feels well made and you are not afraid to use it. Its a tool, not something fancy you show off to people.
Mora's are not fancy knifes they are tools that are supposed to be used.
I think this is the most fancy Mora out there
Its one of the newest, approx 150 USD
The Kings Knife (poorly translated)

kungakniven_kniv_slida2-1-300x300.png
Garberg is $70 on Amazon, $90 with the ferro rod and sharpener

Garberg is $70 on Amazon, $90 with the ferro rod and sharpener

Thats a good deal, I would def get one for that price.
But as I said its quit heavy, I know some people have bitched about that. personally I like it, as I said it feels tough and like something that you can use and not be afraid it might break.

Damn that's a nasty little knife! One thing I wonder though is if these designs are really sound. Deadly little cutters for sure but since their only use is combat, wouldn't a dagger be a better weapon?
Like a push dagger? Or boot knife?

Its a solid knife. But then again all Mora knives are.
Try the cheap 10usd ones and you get quite the knive They are not fancy or high end looking. They are tools and as such great.

You can never go wrong with a Mora,

Another Swedish brand is eka, also solid knives
Cutting through steel wire with no folding or chipping and having a razor sharp edge after batoning sold me on the knife. The dude said it felt good in his hand and had weight to it too

Reactions: lsa
Lmao is that an actual Benchmade? I have a Bugout.

No it’s legit knock off wish dot com. I have this one with the tanto blade and a bug out that was 8 dollars.
Also got a Mel Pardue 3550 that is a real Benchmade auto folder but it never leaves the gun safe honestly.

No it’s legit knock off wish dot com. I have this one with the tanto blade and a bug out that was 8 dollars.
Also got a Mel Pardue 3550 that is a real Benchmade auto folder but it never leaves the gun safe honestly.
What are the metals of those blades? Knockoffs might be worth it

What are the metals of those blades? Knockoffs might be worth it

No idea, it’s def not S30V steel. Blade has a little wobble in the frame. If I lose or misplace it, oh well. I’m out 10-15 bucks as opposed to “ah fuck were did I put that 200 dollar pocket knife this time”

Back