News Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad 2 official main-event for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Belal deserves it for the pay bump but I don't think there are many folks who are going to pay for this fight.

As opposed to all the people who paid for Steve Erceg lol?

As opposed to all the people who paid for Steve Erceg lol?
Sadly I don’t believe the small guys get PPV points on a regular basis because they can’t break the threshold to get it. By that definition not many people watched that event.

It’s probably one of the lowest PPV sellers. I don’t think a lot of people bought that event. They can’t even sell out the arena. I don’t believe we will see 125er main event in the near future.

finally people can shut the fuck up about Belal. He'll get his shot, probably lose and we can move on from the fake outrage about him being passed over etc.

And the crowd goes … MILD!!!

I’m picking Belal btw.

Hell yeah I'm pumped for this. Belal broke Burns and will break Leon unless he eye gouges or cheats again.

All 3 guys (2 lightweights) in the same gym who can probrably beat Leon.

Definitely a step in the right direction. I think they actually do realize the potential fan retaliation is sometimes just not worth it.

They are not immune from public pressure, they are just good at isolating themselves from it through their control of the media.

I think they finally realized that the optics of denying Belal a title shot would be worse than any benefits they gain from desperately trying to avoid it.

Yep, I pretty much expected this after UFC 300 didn't pan out for either.

Either way its about damn time.

Leon's the real champ.
Yeah but let's be real here. Tom vs Blaydes is likely to end in a finish and Leon vs Belal is probably going to be a boring 5 round point fight. It would make sense to put the more exciting fight as the headliner. I get why they are putting the real WW title ahead of it though.

FFS I hope Edwards wins.
I'd really like to Forget The Name of his opponent.

Sorry, not sorry.

Back