News Mark Coleman attending UFC 300, invited by UFC

Yo fam if Mark wrap dat BMF belt round dat waist dis be da first bone to find BMF title fight how it shoulda been before fam Dustin v Gaethje was mad lit ngl but ting didn't have dat aura I ain't even rmmbr much fam just Dustin gettin' piped das it max v Justin one forda history books tho fam str8 up den Mark push Dana out da way grab dat belt pass da torch to da yute ting make a gangsta cry fam str8 up I ain't bang tho so won't finna catch mans cryin 🚫😭
…what?

Hey, if Mark ends up putting the BMF belt around the winner's waist, this will be the first genuine BMF title fight, the way it was meant to be from the start. The Dustin vs. Gaethje fight was incredibly intense, not going to lie, but it didn't carry that special vibe. Honestly, I barely remember much from it, just Dustin taking some hits and getting KO'd. However, Max vs. Justin would truly be one for the history books. Then imagine Dana stepping aside, letting the real BMF Mark present the belt, and passing the torch to the newly crowned champion. That moment would be so powerful, it could bring tears to your eyes, really. But, I don't get emotional like that, so you won't see me crying.

Hey, if Mark ends up putting the BMF belt around the winner's waist, this will be the first genuine BMF title fight, the way it was meant to be from the start. The Dustin vs. Gaethje fight was incredibly intense, not going to lie, but it didn't carry that special vibe. Honestly, I barely remember much from it, just Dustin taking some hits. However, Max vs. Justin would truly be one for the history books. Then imagine Dana stepping aside, letting Mark present the belt, and passing the torch to the new champion. That moment would be so powerful, it could bring tears to your eyes, really. But, I don't get emotional like that, so you won't see me crying.
thanks man. hoodrat isn’t my first language.

thanks man. hoodrat isn’t my first language.

I feel u fam me neither it takes lotta tayum gotta chat it up widda Canadan Combat Press mandem read bookz all dat ain't for everybody I gotchu tho fam

Great move. He should come in a fire fighters get up too.

UkMu0Dj.gif

Right on. Digging all the love Coleman is receiving, just wish it wasn’t because he nearly died.

And I forgot the beat down he put on Bonnar (RIP) back at ufc 100.

That was the second PPV I ever bought, the first being ufc 92.

Man do I miss those days.

It's kind of depressing that it took him almost dying in a house fire to get this recognition. It'd be great if the UFC brought in old legends like Coleman, Chuck, Randy (though Dana hates him I doubt he'll be back), Rampage, etc for big events like this. I swear the average fan now probably couldn't pick Forest Griffin or Stephan Bonner out of a lineup of fighters.

I swear the average fan now probably couldn't pick Forest Griffin or Stephan Bonner out of a lineup of fighters.

"Yoooooo ain't dat the #PowerSlap catcher?! I ain't know he scrap back inna day glad he found his ting not every1 can be champ beautiful ting fam 🚫🧢🧢"

Last edited:
It's a PR stunt obviously but glad for Coleman and his family anyways. God knows it's the least this scummy company can do for one of the sport's legends.
You really think people know who Coleman is and then on top of it know the recent fire story?????

Anyone that knows anything about Coleman is already watching and probably has been for many years and their opinions of the UFC brass were made a long time ago.

For as much shit Dana takes he does do good also, it just isn't as interesting to talk or report about.

The winner of the BMF should immediately wrap that belt on Mark "The Hammer" Coleman cause that's what is known as a "No Contest".
That would actually be fucking epic if the winner of Max/Justin would address it in the post-fight speech, walk into the crowd and wrap it around Coleman's waist, then quietly retire the whole thing. It's a ceremonial belt anyway, and it would be a fitting ending. Plus it would give UFC 300 a much need special moment.

Last edited:
Back