My big stupid hype trains thread.

Need to check out his other fights, but Isai Ramos who fought against Ramzan Jembiev in KSW and got a quick submission maybe a fighter to keep tabs on. He's 23 and has 7 out of 8 wins by submission, but mostly against dodgy competition. Jembiev is his biggest win so far. He only signed for the one fight with KSW as he has his sights set on the UFC.

Last edited:

He's signed with LUX. Juli Martinez and Mauro Mastromarini as well.

Makes sense for the PI crew to get on a fight pass promotion. Him and Julietta are really good. Mastromarini has been a disappointment after making me think he was good when he gave Bekzat a good fight.

Out of interest do you know if Julietta and Camilla Reynoso train together? I've been a bit shit at updating this lately but they both have bright futures imo.

Out of interest do you know if Julietta and Camilla Reynoso train together? I've been a bit shit at updating this lately but they both have bright futures imo.
They aren’t. Juli usually trains at a gym called Brazilian Fight. Reynoso trains at a gym called ADM Sports Center.

Last edited:
Just saw that my favorite prospect at WW Shakhban Alkasov is back next week and fighting for the UAE Warriors title. Pretty good card too with some veterans and some interesting prospects. Abdullo impressed me a lot last time I watched him. https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/112622-uae-warriors-50

Abdullo is the best prospect on that card for sure.

I hope Amru either ends up UFC/contender series bound or fights again soon, same with Renat Khavalov...Them Team Eagle guys can't stay active. Shaydullaev and Samandar are the other big guys on UAE I hope get signed.

I hope Amru either ends up UFC/contender series bound or fights again soon, same with Renat Khavalov...Them Team Eagle guys can't stay active. Shaydullaev and Samandar are the other big guys on UAE I hope get signed.
Shaydullaev was signed by Rizin

Amru seems like the only one being active I like him a lot I hope they rebook the Alex da silva fight, would be a great measuring stick for Amru before he joins the big league. If he smokes Alex he is ready for UFC. I'm beyond disappointed at Renat I follow him on Instagram I really don't understand the inactivity from his side, the guy is not injured always training but never takes fights. Should have been on this card. Hopefully he is on the October card.

67. Luciano Pereira - 2001 - Uruguay - FLW - 13-1
Now he's scheduled for a fight in July at 135 as expected against Paulo Portillo.

If Ziller could take him down, control him on the ground and take his back, I don't see how Paulito doesn't.

He's got big power in his hands, but he needs to work extensively on his takedown defense.

Amru seems like the only one being active I like him a lot I hope they rebook the Alex da silva fight, would be a great measuring stick for Amru before he joins the big league. If he smokes Alex he is ready for UFC. I'm beyond disappointed at Renat I follow him on Instagram I really don't understand the inactivity from his side, the guy is not injured always training but never takes fights. Should have been on this card. Hopefully he is on the October card.

Amru is 24 and only 7-0, he fought twice in 2023, once in 2022, twice in 2021, once in 2020 and was inactive for a while after making his pro debut at 17 in 2017. He's been incredibly inactive too...young fighters should be fighting 3-4 times a year building experience. That gym and fighters from that region just are not active. Look at Khabib, Islam, Umar and Usman. I wish it were different.

Back