Natty vs Supplemented

Trabaho

Mighty
@Black
Reaction score
Can nattys beat secret juice guys ? How much of a difference is it ?
What are the cons of gummy bear juice

In mma, Kickboxing, boxing ect

Can nattys beat secret juice guys ? How much of a difference is it ?

In mma, Kickboxing, boxing ect

Ermmmm gummy bears are bouncing here and there because they are the gummy bears........?

So question is do nattys beat enchanted athletes ? Are there advantages to being natty in sports ?

It wasn't bout Werdoom and Reem in particular

It depends. There are weight class restrictions. Sometimes enhanced wouldn't have that much direct benefits. Lighter guys also tend to recover faster.

Steroids definitely has advantages but most likely if someone is using it to be competitive in an amateur or gym sparring level. Most likely they wouldn't be a good pro.

It depends. There are weight class restrictions. Sometimes enhanced wouldn't have that much direct benefits. Lighter guys also tend to recover faster.

Steroids definitely has advantages but most likely if someone is using it to be competitive in an amateur or gym sparring level. Most likely they wouldn't be a good pro.

Then how come pro sports use them

Then how come pro sports use them
There is money involved. Athletes want every edge possible. If someone are spending money to use steroids to beat other amateurs. Most likely that person is not high level.

There is money involved. Athletes want every edge possible. If someone are spending money to use steroids to beat other amateurs. Most likely that person is not high level.

Question was how much of a difference does it make. Natty Vitor vs Trtor. Ubereem vs Overeem.
Gsp vs Georgesteropiere. Ect.

Raising your testosterone levels, then epo, then hgh, I think it could make a big difference. But possibly also could have big drawbacks.

Last edited:
Can nattys beat secret juice guys ?

Yes

How much of a difference is it ?

Depends on a lot of factors

Not good for your health in general, poorly regulated/illegal in most countries, no safe recommended dosage or large scale trials in humans for a lot of the substances, ample risk of contamination, side effects of many kinds, increased risk of kidney, heart and hormone dysfunction, among other things, depending on which drug you take, how much, and how long.

Last edited:

Still no, there plenty of things that will increase your strength and stamina without increasing body weight

Still no, there plenty of things that will increase your strength and stamina without increasing body weight
I get it. It’s just at under 145 lbs you honestly don’t need to be freakishly strong. It doesn’t help for fighting. There are diminishing returns when it comes to steroid usage at lighter weight classes. Fighters are using steroids to recover from their hard training. Strength is secondary.

I get it. It’s just at under 145 lbs you honestly don’t need to be freakishly strong. It doesn’t help for fighting. There are diminishing returns when it comes to steroid usage at lighter weight classes. Fighters are using steroids to recover from their hard training. Strength is secondary.

You don't but it helps, chuck in shit like EPO giving you gas tank for days

You don't but it helps, chuck in shit like EPO giving you gas tank for days
EPO is a PED but it's not a steroid. PEDs is a different story. It does include anabolic steroids but also other things like hGH, various peptides and CNS stimulants. I will admit there have 2-3 cases of smaller guys in MMA being busted for EPO. I would like to think EPO has nothing to do with strength but Chinese weightlifting legend Lu Xiao Jun got busted for it. I am not sure what application it has for his sport but there is probably else that EPO does.

IMO the term secret juice is anabolic steroids. Maybe SARMs or some hormone modulators might be included. Sorry if I didn't make it clear at first.

EPO is a PED but it's not a steroid. PEDs is a different story. It does include anabolic steroids but also other things like hGH, various peptides and CNS stimulants. I will admit there have 2-3 cases of smaller guys in MMA being busted for EPO. I would like to think EPO has nothing to do with strength but Chinese weightlifting legend Lu Xiao Jun got busted for it. I am not sure what application it has for his sport but there is probably else that EPO does.

IMO the term secret juice is anabolic steroids. Maybe SARMs or some hormone modulators might be included. Sorry if I didn't make it clear at first.

EPO is going to improve your gas tank dramatically, there's plenty of anabolics that can do some interesting things.......not just strength......

EPO is going to improve your gas tank dramatically, there's plenty of anabolics that can do some interesting things.......not just strength......
I understand what EPO does. Why would a weightlifter use it? Their force output is like less than 10 seconds.

I understand what EPO does. Why would a weightlifter use it? Their force output is like less than 10 seconds.

You answered your own question.......

Yeah and there's plenty of Anabolics to use for that.....

Back