International OJ Simpson Dead

Certain groups will always claim their own are innocent no matter what.
that's very true, and would you have it any other way? I wish I had ride or die people in my life, never have.

that's very true, and would you have it any other way? I wish I had ride or die people in my life, never have.
Ride or die is a stupid thing and only leads to more problems. If someone does something wrong you don’t want to be hanging out with them. Being a cool gangster type is not all it is cracked up to be.

He did that shit.

He was funny and entertaining.

But he obviously did that shit. Bad, bad guy.

Ride or die is a stupid thing and only leads to more problems. If someone does something wrong you don’t want to be hanging out with them. Being a cool gangster type is not all it is cracked up to be.
stupid to you but you misunderstand me. I've had a lot of people who I've done a lot of shit for who do not want to give anything back and/or get pissy over the most trivial shit, accusations, lies, rumors, I don't need those kinds of people in my life. Most people are like that, thus, I wouldn't mind a ride or die for a break, but, I'm not waiting for that.

People are wishy washy, they'll flip on you over the tiniest thing, I have to reiterate that. I don't like all the hypocrisy and all the social bullshit because most people are like that, I just wish people could just shuttup and leave me alone because most people are like that. It's ok they are like that, but I don't need them.

How are you shocked Akebono body and heart have been running in overdrive for basically his entire life.

People that big with that type of athletic abilities do not tend to last very long.
i was being sarcastic

He killed it in Naked Gun
and LA too.

I didn't know there are crazy CT about OJ (yes, I should have known better). Here's a nice one:

GKlS8DGXkAArFDR

These people vote. They have children. Scary and sad.

RIP. His own family clearly believed he was innocent of the murders, and he was found not guilty of them. Yet I'm sure you'll still have the skeptics here.
The most obviously guilty man who has ever been charged with a crime and he walked over race nonsense. He and his legal team are part of the reason our society is what it is right now. Good riddance.

I'm surprised prison didn't kill him honestly, he looked very unhealthy in the prison photos. Dude was a survivor.

Back