Media Opening betting odds for recently announced UFC 304 fights

Leon , Tom and Paddy !!!!

h6s07l6it5d11.gif

They all seem to be rightful favourites, imo.

The odds are never getting crazy for these fights. And -200ish sounds about right.

But, with the judging, and bad reffing. I don’t bet on this shit, because it’s all so erratic, and random sometimes. But knock yourselves out..

1715894011525.gif

Love the title fight odds, value on the favorites.

Not as sure with bobby green though, he’s getting pretty old and chinny. Paddy might manage to beat this version of him

What are the odds on the Leon-Belal fight getting cancelled? Easy fortune on that bet boys. The game is rigged.

Blaydes and Green offer good lines

I got Leon and Tom winning, and I hope Bobby Green knocks that stupid little blonde pansy the fuck out!!

I'm pretty confident in Leon Tom Green
Especially how is Paddy gonna beat Bobby. Then Tom should be able to destroy Curtis by KO round 1. Leon also is not gonna get held down for 5 rounds. Pretty clear cut. I guess Curtis being a large guy could catch or injure Tom or land a takedown into finish.

How does Paddy beat Bobby? I don't think he's gonna take him down at least not nearly enough to win a fight or stop him on the ground. And I don't see him winning a striking affair either. Altho Paddy wings hard shots and Bobby loves to stand there with his head waiting for them so who knows

How does Paddy beat Bobby? I don't think he's gonna take him down at least not nearly enough to win a fight or stop him on the ground. And I don't see him winning a striking affair either. Altho Paddy wings hard shots and Bobby loves to stand there with his head waiting for them so who knows
Hold on to him for a gifted split decision which most will cry robbery..

I'm pretty confident in Leon Tom Green
Especially how is Paddy gonna beat Bobby. Then Tom should be able to destroy Curtis by KO round 1. Leon also is not gonna get held down for 5 rounds. Pretty clear cut. I guess Curtis being a large guy could catch or injure Tom or land a takedown into finish.
Hey man if you're so confident in it a 3 fight parlay should pay out really well.

Im never confident in sports in general. Anything can happen and it does all the time.

I wonder what the odds on Leon Edward's committing several blatant fouls would be

Hey man if you're so confident in it a 3 fight parlay should pay out really well.

Im never confident in sports in general. Anything can happen and it does all the time.
What does it pay

Odds have moved slightly since opening

currently:
Edwards -220
Muhammad +185

currently:
Aspinall -220
Blaydes +185

currently:
Green -178
Pimblett +153

Odds look about right there to be honest.

Green is a tough outting for anyone. He's been in the game a long ass time but he's sharp as ever. Good wrestler and really good boxer, tough as hell

Hoping Paddy gets it done but this is his biggest test yet imo

Back