Pat McAfee accuses ESPN executives of purposely sabotaging his show and leaking false information to the media

LOL. McAfee’s personality is hilarious. He knows he holds all the cards. Retaining ownership and all say in his show was brilliant and I imagine not easy. I’m sure ESPN pushed hard to take it over. It seems to be becoming popular enough that those fighting to push him out may end up looking for a new job.

ive heard couple different theories, not sure how much truth there is to either of them or if it was just speculation. One said that the guy pat called out (who is a major high up at espn) didnt want them to bring in pat in the first place and that he doesnt like the lack of personal control he would have over pat mcaffee and his show. The other rumor was that since disney owns both espn and ABC (which airs jimmy kimmels show) there were people in the higher ranks that were pissed about pat mcaffee having aaron rodgers on his show taliknig mess about kimmel.

One said that the guy pat called out (who is a major high up at espn) didnt want them to bring in pat in the first place and that he doesnt like the lack of personal control he would have over pat mcaffee and his show.
McAfee has said this one himself, so I’m pretty sure its likely true. I really doubt they care about the Kimmel/Rodgers garbage. It was a stupid joke because Rodgers has the sense of humor and personality of a 15 year old.

McAfee has said this one himself, so I’m pretty sure its likely true. I really doubt they care about the Kimmel/Rodgers garbage. It was a stupid joke because Rodgers has the sense of humor and personality of a 15 year old.
american sports and what goes with it is for children.they have nothing to talk about it for more then 30 minutes so they fill air ways with he said she said.i think this guy was novelty and stick to the man on youtube but since he moved to espn he lost it factor and become corporate shill like everybody else.me personaly could not care bout american sport so listening to him hype it up iss lik getting root canal

I thought this guy got banned the other day lol
LOL. Glad you pointed it out, I may have replied to the douchbag. And you’re right, I was sure he got booted? Imagine what loser you have to be for this to be your “thing”.

Rodgers is dimes brother

Best ESPN guest every week

His interviews are wild. Sometimes I can’t even follow wtf he’s talking about.
Its not hard to follow Aaron Rodgers my dude. I guess you just dont understand modalities

remember 10 years ago, before we knew rodgers was insane, when we found out rodgers hates his family and doesnt talk to them. everyone was like whoa whats wrong with his family?

remember 10 years ago, before we knew rodgers was insane, when we found out rodgers hates his family and doesnt talk to them. everyone was like whoa whats wrong with his family?
I mean, maybe there's still something wrong with them? But he's a weird dude for sure. He reminds me of the dork in school, finally getting the attention he's always wanted and will say all sorts of shit to keep the attention coming. Problem is, his personality has never matured like most people. He's still like a kid.

LOL. Glad you pointed it out, I may have replied to the douchbag. And you’re right, I was sure he got booted? Imagine what loser you have to be for this to be your “thing”.
i would be more embarased if my "thing" is amerian sports and constant talking about 5 seconds of play

american sports and what goes with it is for children.they have nothing to talk about it for more then 30 minutes so they fill air ways with he said she said.i think this guy was novelty and stick to the man on youtube but since he moved to espn he lost it factor and become corporate shill like everybody else.me personaly could not care bout american sport so listening to him hype it up iss lik getting root canal
Whaaaat
i would be more embarased if my "thing" is amerian sports and constant talking about 5 seconds of play
Whaaaat

Whaaaat

Whaaaat
He's just a troll that hates American sports. But instead of just ignoring them and living a normal life, he trolls American sports fans on the internet about how terrible their sports are. Would have to assume he's a bit fucked in the head, just ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

Im picking up what he’s putting down
Figured I give him a taste of the toxic table
Let A Naysayer Know

Back