Prime Woodley vs Prime Hendricks. Who takes it?

I would say Woodley easily, as I was never surprised by prime Hendricks while Woodley went on an absolute tear.

I think Woodley at his best was better than Hendricks, but tough to say. Would’ve been cool to see.

Hendricks was a motherfucker in his prime I didn't see anyone stopping him he destroyed gsp but I guess unless you kill gsp they'll give him the decision win no matter what

Hendricks was a motherfucker in his prime I didn't see anyone stopping him he destroyed gsp but I guess unless you kill gsp they'll give him the decision win no matter what
I agree with the first statement but I wouldn't say he destroyed GSP. It was a very even fight. That's why it was so controversial. The decision was down to one round and the stats in the one round were literally even.

Look at his run 2011 - 2014. Hendricks would destroy woodley.

Re-checked, still not seeing it. Not to mention Woodley looked great pre-and post USADA while Big Rig....well...

But for his 11-14' run, Johnny beat Martin Kapnamensdfnmen (meh), Fitch (big win) Kos, Condit (that era Condit is a nice W), and then pretty much slid the rest of his career.
Woodley beat Kos and Condit as well, in addition to Gastelum, Robbie (who Hendricks also beat, but also lost to), prime Thompson, Maia, and Stungun. And Woodley had dem defenses too. I will say they both had a really sad falling off, but Woodley's was more sudden, and more pathetic with the Paul KO in boxing....

Re-checked, still not seeing it. Not to mention Woodley looked great pre-and post USADA while Big Rig....well...

But for his 11-14' run, Johnny beat Martin Kapnamensdfnmen (meh), Fitch (big win) Kos, Condit (that era Condit is a nice W), and then pretty much slid the rest of his career.
Woodley beat Kos and Condit as well, in addition to Gastelum, Robbie (who Hendricks also beat, but also lost to), prime Thompson, Maia, and Stungun. And Woodley had dem defenses too. I will say they both had a really sad falling off, but Woodley's was more sudden, and more pathetic with the Paul KO in boxing....
Hendricks was literally launching guys across the ring. A lot of his movement was unreal looking like his TDD against GSP. Hendricks would beat woodley 9/10 times just because of his power.

Pre Usada Hendricks hit like a truck

Back