Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd have a good time together. I'd make her think we're just friends so she's got to work for it though. She still aint Mandy Rose!
She looks like she is down for anything.

With that face she's a grinder, Roll. She'll work her ass off with a smile on her face! Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

I’d like to see her making shots giving Nikkita 6 good minutes every night and getting the kid over to get her back in the swing of things

@RollSonnenRoll lmao. $80 a pop. That's over $1000 in protein!

View attachment 1014097
Rex, I have a confession. I loved Redcon1 products back in the day, so when you (I think it was you) posted about being upset about the Kenny pre, I dismissed it. I decided to change my protein up, and give their MRE Lite a try. Lord help me, that stuff sucked something fierce.

Forgive me Sir for doubting your opinion on the matter of such things.

Old school Total War was like crack though. Fricken just like any other company, get big and cut any corner they can.

Rex, I have a confession. I loved Redcon1 products back in the day, so when you (I think it was you) posted about being upset about the Kenny pre, I dismissed it. I decided to change my protein up, and give their MRE Lite a try. Lord help me, that stuff sucked something fierce.

Forgive me Sir for doubting your opinion on the matter of such things.

Old school Total War was like crack though. Fricken just like any other company, get big and cut any corner they can.

To be fair to Kenny Omega, that Total War I bought from a sketchy overseas supplier was two weeks from being expired. But I figured it would still be good to go. Two weeks right EH EH. I still have the container, it's a collectors item now!

To be fair to Kenny Omega, that Total War I bought from a sketchy overseas supplier was two weeks from being expired. But I figured it would still be good to go. Two weeks right EH EH. I still have the container, it's a collectors item now!
The AEW version of Conrad that's gonna have a podcast with Big Tone 30 years from now is gonna pay big bucks for that thing one day! Chess not checkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back