Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 5 days before I am to fly to Vegas, my debit card gets scammed, again.

Thankfully I was able to talk to the resort and am able to use cash for my incidentals, but fuck me am I pissed.

Did you get the name of the employee that promised you that?
Are you gonna have some kind of card to present just to check in on the account?
Is the room already paid for?

I would call back two more times and get confirmation from as many people as possible

I got a phone confirmation that I didnt need the card to check in at a Marriott or Hilton once and then when I got there they hit me with the swerve and refused me

Luckily I was with a group so I borrowed someone elses card and paid everything cash when I checked out but I'd a been screwed if I was by myself

Are you gonna have some kind of card to present just to check in on the account?

I would call back two more times and get confirmation from as many people as possible

I got a phone confirmation that I didnt need the card to check in at a Marriott or Hilton once and then when I got there they hit me with the swerve and refused me

Luckily I was with a group so I borrowed someone elses card and paid everything cash when I checked out but I'd a been screwed if I was by myself

Got the desk managers name that approved it, and they flagged the reservation with the info.

The only thing that wasn't paid in advance are the resort fees, which I can pay for with a prepaid debit/credit card, and the deposit.

If I can't get my room, I'll just start doing a bunch of coke and speed and just stay up 5 days straight.

So, 5 days before I am to fly to Vegas, my debit card gets scammed, again.

Thankfully I was able to talk to the resort and am able to use cash for my incidentals, but fuck me am I pissed.
You're gonna win so much cash on the craps tables that you won't need that hunk of plastic anyways!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Got the desk managers name that approved it, and they flagged the reservation with the info.

The only thing that wasn't paid in advance are the resort fees, which I can pay for with a prepaid debit/credit card, and the deposit.

If I can't get my room, I'll just start doing a bunch of coke and speed and just stay up 5 days straight.
If all else fails just see if u can crash in the back of The Godfather's club.
Maybe he'll put u up with a nice long legged blonde.

Men of War (1994)

An action movie starring Dolph Lundgren/Nick Gunnar, Trevor Goddard/Keefer, Tiny Zeus Lister/Blades, and Catherine Bell/Grace Lashield. A mercenary team led under Dolph Lundgren/Nick Gunnar is sent to a remote island in the South China Sea for a mission. When it becomes about wealth and natural resources the team leader chooses to pick the side of the islanders over the wealth and natural resources, which culminates into a final battle. It is one of Dolph Lundgren's better starring roles/performances

Men of War (1994)

An action movie starring Dolph Lundgren/Nick Gunnar, Trevor Goddard/Keefer, Tiny Zeus Lister/Blades, and Catherine Bell/Grace Lashield. A mercenary team led under Dolph Lundgren/Nick Gunnar is sent to a remote island in the South China Sea for a mission. When it becomes about wealth and natural resources the team leader chooses to pick the side of the islanders over the wealth and natural resources, which culminates into a final battle. It is one of Dolph Lundgren's better starring roles/performances
Just reminded me Army of One with Dolph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back