Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Joshi company that ran NYC a couple months back is running Miami next and is gonna air on the CEO fighting game Twitch channel for some reason lol

Glad they're going with Twitch this time though, cause the TikTok feed was horrible for their last show.

giphy.gif

That Joshi company that ran NYC a couple months back is running Miami next and is gonna air on the CEO fighting game Twitch channel for some reason lol

Glad they're going with Twitch this time though, cause the TikTok feed was horrible for their last show.

Nah it makes sense
CEO did fyter fest with njpw, member?
The CEO of CEO is down with #TheBusiness
And he knows his target demographic lol

Cheer up buddy
We goin to round table pizza and salad bar rn!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eat a cherry tomato and when it makes that satisfying pop in your mouth when you bite it - think of me. Just do it!

@RollSonnenRoll now that the dust has settled, was this one of the most bizarre sideline interactions of all time?

The only thing close is when Tomlin tripped that dude about to score.

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

@RollSonnenRoll now that the dust has settled, was this one of the most bizarre sideline interactions of all time?

The only thing close is when Tomlin tripped that dude about to score.

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

I've had my eyes on Tomlin since that interaction. Something a little off with that fella, he aint working me with that classy, nice guy act!

I'm glad that Sopranos extra got tossed. He's out! There's nothing like the "You're outta here!" ref spot in real sports. A classic that pops the house every time.

I've had my eyes on Tomlin since that interaction. Something a little off with that fella, he aint working me with that classy, nice guy act!

I'm glad that Sopranos extra got tossed. He's out! There's nothing like the "You're outta here!" ref spot in real sports. A classic that pops the house every time.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE - Ol Rex sitting on the couch in his underwear when that meatball got ejected

@RollSonnenRoll and yeah Tomlin is suspect! If he has the audacity to do that in front of the whole world then what is he doing behind closed doors?!

<EdgyBrah>

@RollSonnenRoll and yeah Tomlin is suspect! If he has the audacity to do that in front of the whole world then what is he doing behind closed doors?!

<EdgyBrah>
And I can’t stand all this chatter how you can’t criticize him cause he has a winning record every year but immediately exits the playoffs like that means something. If you ain’t first, you’re last!

And I can’t stand all this chatter how you can’t criticize him cause he has a winning record every year but immediately exits the playoffs like that means something. If you ain’t first, you’re last!

@Pliny Pete please make a note in the record books of the pWd that this is a shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back