Locked PWD 1139: T-minus 11 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Tokyo is going to decide in the spring if they should tear down the Tokyo Dome and build a new stadium for the Yomiuri Giants baseball team. If they do that means Korakuen Hall will probably also die since it's pretty much connected to the Tokyo Dome. Could be a sad day for the business, especially with Korakuen, that building runs wrestling several days a week, year round.
Nooooo!

I was sitting by Starboy Charlie's parents on Saturday night at Oasis Pro, after the show his dad came up to me and greeted me like he knew me, I dont remember ever meeting that dude before but for all i know ole Pete mighta been drunk as a goat at some show over there fat mouthing and telling him how great his kid was and how much I respected him
I be fulla shit sometimes

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

I was sitting by Starboy Charlie's parents on Saturday night at Oasis Pro, after the show his dad came up to me and greeted me like he knew me, I dont remember ever meeting that dude before but for all i know ole Pete mighta been drunk as a goat at some show over there fat mouthing and telling him how great his kid was and how much I respected him
I be fulla shit sometimes

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>
qGqJoHU.jpg

I tagged Jordan Blu in a picture of Junior sporting her jacket to let her know that he got it and loves it and that young strumpet didnt even give me a like or a heart or anything!
@My Spot I'm really starting to have heat with this beezy

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I tagged Jordan Blu in a picture of Junior sporting her jacket to let her know that he got it and loves it and that young strumpet didnt even give me a like or a heart or anything!

Is she a heel?

I tried to warn you about that no-showing harlot!

My local newspaper just published their official Iron Claw review, called it a 4 star masterpiece

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

They also just published their review of Ferrari, called it a 2 star snoozefest
I knew that useless piece of slime Adam Driver couldnt carry this movie or any other

Only the best for my family, Spot.

The Target in my town just got shut down because of daily shop lifting chaos, been there like 30 plus years
Sad day in America when fat cat capitalist pigs that crush the little man and drive him outta business so they can rise the prices on everyone cant even make a dollar and a cent in this country anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back