Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Owens sure his wife didn't cheat on him with Abyss?

NYf2CSb.png
“that’s not his son, he’s just a little kid, I remember that video when he marked out for his dad debuting against Cena!”

*checks notes* 9 years ago

Damn it!

Not a fan of giving Nemeth and Riddle NJPW gold already.

Do you guys think Otter Box kicks back a percentage to the phone companies?
I just got a message for a free upgrade to the new Samsung gimmick but then i would have to buy a new case and screen protector so suddenly this free upgrade aint so free anymore so im just trying to figure what the play is here, whats the squeeze, if you wheel...

@My Spot I think something mighta happened at the bars in New Orleans after the Crockett Cup '86
I was watching a JCP studio show on the stream earlier and the Horsemen were doing a promo at the desk(without Ole) and Flair starting talking about all the women they bedded that weekend while partying in the bars after the Crockett Cup and then he said something very interesting, I cant remember the exact words but it was something to the effect of "Believe me, everyone now knows these are 3 bad ass WHITE BOYS right here!" with a stamp on the white boy part

I wonder if maybe some of those big strong athletic SEC football playing types(if you catch my drift) tried to test the Horsemen that night and were taught a lesson they wont soon forget

“that’s not his son, he’s just a little kid, I remember that video when he marked out for his dad debuting against Cena!”

*checks notes* 9 years ago

Damn it!
Gotta put a mask on that baby face and call him Master Blaster.

325px-The_Blaster_-_Edited.png

The creepy dollhouse type music when Bischoff is explaining the chamber is so money. Like a madman playing with his toys.

@Based God @Stargazer Rex

That new moon lander that just got sent to the Moon, the first time Earth has visited the moon in 50 years, that was supposed to explore never before seen parts of that so called lifeless rock was kicked over and now its stuck there helpless on its side and also the camera that was supposed to deploy before landing failed to do that because the navigation system mysteriously started acting up...

giphy.gif

@Based God @Stargazer Rex

That new moon lander that just got sent to the Moon, the first time Earth has visited the moon in 50 years, that was supposed to explore never before seen parts of that so called lifeless rock was kicked over and now its stuck there helpless on its side and also the camera that was supposed to deploy before landing failed to do that because the navigation system mysteriously started acting up...

giphy.gif
They didn't account that the damn thing might tip over? No wonder it took us 50 years to get back!

They didn't account that the damn thing might tip over? No wonder it took us 50 years to get back!

They didnt account for the Watchers that live on the Dark Side Of The Moon and will resort to anything to keep their existence a secret from us, Roll, even vandalism or even larceny, grand larceny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back