Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any car experts in here? My car doesn't accelerate when it's in drive just revs up but doesn't move. If I put it in reverse it does move though. Sounds like to me it's a transmission issue but figured I'd run it by here.
Yeah it's not getting into gear somehow. If it'll move in reverse than power is getting from the engine so it's not a drivetrain or differential issue. Have you tried putting it into the manual gears instead of drive

@Stargazer Rex I really liked the little story in that Steiner shoot that Nash told. Where jacked 275 lb Luger walks into the building in his cowboy boots and Scott just kicks Lugers's feet together and makes him bust his ass <Lmaoo>I just pictured his uncoordinated jacked up self tumbling over and doing the "OHHHH!" sell

And he wasn't going to do a damn thing about it either! "hehe, nice one Scotty"

Yeah it's not getting into gear somehow. If it'll move in reverse than power is getting from the engine so it's not a drivetrain or differential issue. Have you tried putting it into the manual gears instead of drive

I didn't. I can't try now as it got towed to the shop. So I'll know more tomorrow.

Forbidden Door 3 looking like a disaster. I don't really care to see Riddle or Nic Nemeth. AEW gonna have to have CMLL involved this year a lot more.

Any car experts in here? My car doesn't accelerate when it's in drive just revs up but doesn't move. If I put it in reverse it does move though. Sounds like to me it's a transmission issue but figured I'd run it by here.
Sounds like aids.

You know what's good for car problems? If you lick my butthole.

lvijSxp.gif

Predictable ending to that match, but I'd love to see a program between Knight and Drew.

Darius Martin has a serious gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back