Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot do you know when they switched to the black strap for the Big Gold, looks like its already on there at Crockett Cup '88, didnt realize it happened that quick

She'll turn heel too and have a live sex celebration with Rock! <lmao>:eek:

brandi-rhodes-brandi.gif

@My Spot do you know when they switched to the black strap for the Big Gold, looks like its already on there at Crockett Cup '88, didnt realize it happened that quick
It was already a black strap when Garvin had it. I assume it's because the brown strap had basically turned black from sweat (and Flair's various shenanigans).

It was already a black strap when Garvin had it. I assume it's because the brown strap had basically turned black from sweat (and Flair's various shenanigans).

This legit just shattered all my childhood memories

Catching up on Smackdown...

The women's divisions are strange.

Jade looks great, I over that bear skin tone piece she had on. I like how she looks a lot but sometimes I can't tell if she's hot or not a bit manly in the face, but then thighs... Tiffy on the other hand is finer than 1200 grit sandpaper, somehow a dime yet looks kind of like an elf at the same time.

There has to be a part of Bianca that's worried about Jade. She's an instant super-face, way more powerful and physically impressive than Bianca though not as agile. A lot about Jade kind of eclipses Bianca. The mic is a non-issue, Bianca is awful on the mic, Jade can eclipse her there too with a little work.

I used to love Bianca when she first took the belt off Banks, but she's been pretty one-note since. Her weird mini heel run felt like a waste. I know she is still a fan favorite but I have almost no interest in watching her anymore. Naomi is horrible in just about every way aside from them cakes.

Asuka is great, having her in a tag team seems like a waste. Iyo feels like an afterthought, I swear she wrestles maybe once a month. Becky is awful, same as Rollins, out of her depth as a WM "headliner", needs to go away. Nia Jax being forced to job to Becky is lame, she should be used like Kane was, big ass monster, a couple title runs.

Mami looks great in every way possible. She is so far and away the best thing going, basically to the Women's divisions what Roman is to the Men's without any of the title fatigue.

@Pliny Pete I love how bitter Verne got. Showing a match in 1988 of Nick Bockwinkel beating Tito Santana from 1981.

@Pliny Pete I love how bitter Verne got. Showing a match in 1988 of Nick Bockwinkel beating Tito Santana from 1981.

Of all people too, lol, Tito Santana was a name but he had already lost the tag straps a month earlier , he was still a popular babyface but what exactly was this match supposed to accomplish
It didnt change one damn thing

Is it a hot take to think that WM should be in MSG every year?

Is it a hot take to think that WM should be in MSG every year?

This is worse than your Fall Guy opinion, as one of the few people in here thats wise enough to not watch WWE, even I gotta admit that the spectacle of Wrestlemania is a pretty wild thing to see sometimes

This is worse than your Fall Guy opinion, as one of the few people in here thats wise enough to not watch WWE, even I gotta admit that the spectacle of Wrestlemania is a pretty wild thing to see sometimes
Save the spectacle for the Saudi shows!

For someone who is all about the business and dollars making sense,
U r really dumb sometimes
But putting on a spectacle costs more business and dollars (which the Saudimaniacs take care of).

But putting on a spectacle costs more business and dollars.
And brings in even more business and dollars
To cities who will then pay even more dollars to bring that business back

And brings in even more business and dollars
To cities who will then pay even more dollars to bring that business back
Not always. For example, WWE actually made more money on WM4 than WM3 despite being in a much smaller venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back