Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got out of Civil War and decided I needed something to eat to collect my thoughts and went over to Dave's Hot Chicken again. This time was feeling a bit zesty and got the Reaper.

View attachment 1039825

Pretty hot boys! But it couldn't keep ol Oz down for the 3 count.
The sherdog ad right now for me is Civil War <EdgyBrah>

just got out of Civil War and decided I needed something to eat to collect my thoughts and went over to Dave's Hot Chicken again. This time was feeling a bit zesty and got the Reaper.

View attachment 1039825

Pretty hot boys! But it couldn't keep ol Oz down for the 3 count.

Did you like Civil War?

200.gif

I don't believe she had a real panic attack either. This one was invented by a writer!
Catering to those mentally weak neckbeard fans!
I AINT HAVIN THAT
I AINT HAVIN THAT

This site fucking sucks......I'm getting tired of it always crashing because of the ads........needs to get its shit together.
U could always slurp a mod to get the green

Have u been to Angry Chix?
We've had a whole influx of different hot chicken places come in,
Even the koreans with their sweet n spicy!

Not only have I never been I also never heard of it!

Have u been to Angry Chix?
We've had a whole influx of different hot chicken places come in,
Even the koreans with their sweet n spicy!

Theres a new Angry Chickz out there in your mama's hood but I never been to that one one or any other hot chicken place ever in my life
What flavor is on this stuff, I know its hot but does it taste like Buffalo sauce or Louisiana sauce or Cholula sauce or what!?

Watching Beyond The Mat right now, was only gonna watch the Tony Jones/APW part real quick but Terry Funk drew me all the way in like he always does, did Paul Heyman mention Terry in his Hall Of Fame speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back