Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also which one of you fuckers told me to watch the movie Kids? The opening scene is a dude raping a 12 year old girl.

Don't forget the M. Night Shyamalan-esque twist of him giving her AIDS.

@RollSonnenRoll Are we watching NXT tonight? LMKE

Kings vs Warriors play-in game tonight and I dont have very much confidence in our beloved Kings
They dont have that same magic spark they had lad last year, and last year they were eliminated in the first round by the Warriors!

tenor.gif

Kings vs Warriors play-in game tonight and I dont have very much confidence in our beloved Kings
They dont have that same magic spark they had lad last year, and last year they were eliminated in the first round by the Warriors!

tenor.gif
Lakers by 300

tenor.gif

They need Vlade Divac back!

124.png

Guy looked like he smoked 3 packs a day and slammed a pint of vodka before every game to get rid of the shakes. #TheBusiness

No more Tiffy but we got Lola and Gigi still. And Scarlett now. I'm off tomorrow so I'm in and possibly imbibing in that ol' party Bacardi.
They’ve been bait and switching Arianna revealing Gigi in her beauty queen gown for two weeks now and I’m pretty damn hot about it!

Lola and Sol Ruca shoukd end in a no contest after both stop fighting and have a live sex celebration.......got to compete with those girls who made out in AEW somehow.

Has anyone asked the steel cage to forgive them? I mean, how do we REALLY know it is unforgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back