Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

I'll have to rewatch the fight, I don't see how Superbon won at all. First two rounds were very close and could go either way, but from there it looked like it was Marat's fight. For every knee Superbon landed, Marat landed at least two or three punches and plenty of low kicks -- on top of his pressure and ring control. I need to see the stats or something -- it was close, but I thought the victor was pretty clear by the end.

I'll have to rewatch the fight, I don't see how Superbon won at all. First two rounds were very close and could go either way, but from there it looked like it was Marat's fight. For every knee Superbon landed, Marat landed at least two or three punches and plenty of low kicks -- on top of his pressure and ring control. I need to see the stats or something -- it was close, but I thought the victor was pretty clear by the end.

I would agree with you also, I thought Marat's hand was going to be raised, even though it was super close so it's not a robbery either.

I thought Superbon won pretty clearly imo.
The pressure marat put on really tested Superbon's gas tank. Throwing kicks etc at a pace that hard can wear u out. I think marat's plan was to take a lot of shots and catch up with superbon later stopping him.
I also think Marat has a pretty good poker face and doesn't show pain or fatigue as much. But he was breathing pretty heavy too and im sure he will be pretty bruised up tomorrow.

IMO a really close fight and had it scored

Superbon 1-3
Marat 2-4

Winner would be who you thought won the 5th - neither guy stood out in the 5th and both looked really tired (People are commenting about superbon being tired, Marat was no better) and both had very little left on their shots.

Feel like superbon got worn out from the being in the ring as opposed to the cage - Marat was able to cut off the ring and trap him a lot easier and all that clinching ended up wearing both guys out IMO.

Dumbest comment I've seen about this fight below (it's a kickboxing match)

Screen Shot 2024-04-05 at 4.33.28 PM.png

Also, I'm glad Nong-O got a win but at age 37 he is going to have it tough competing with these younger guys, especially the Westerners who have weight cutting down (coming in like 2 weight classes bigger).

Last edited:
IMO a really close fight and had it scored

Superbon 1-3
Marat 2-4

Winner would be who you thought won the 5th - neither guy stood out in the 5th and both looked really tired (People are commenting about superbon being tired, Marat was no better) and both had very little left on their shots.

Feel like superbon got worn out from the being in the ring as opposed to the cage - Marat was able to cut off the ring and trap him a lot easier and all that clinching ended up wearing both guys out IMO.

I thought Marat worn down Bon and had some success with his punch combination especially the uppercuts which did some good damage. Granted Superbon had some good knees and kicks , but Marat countered them with a punch combination that landed a few times. I thought he done enough in the last round to cinch it.

What did you think about Eersel fight? It was similar to Arian Sadikovic fight but as close. Thought Eersel won that fight despite being dropped.

I rewatched Superbon vs Grigorian and I score the fight this way:

Round 1:Superbon
Close round but Superbon just had the more clear technique, while Marat was closing the distance everytime but failing to land significant strikes(only exception the last 20 seconds of the round)

Round 2: Superbon
This was for me the best Superbon round, when he started to use his left kick(he was so successful the second fight with it). I just can’t understand how people can give this round to Marat.

Round 3: Grigorian
At this point Superbon started to slow down while Marat combo became more effective. This was a close round but Grigorian had the best shots

Round 4: Grigorian
They both had their moments in this round but at this point Marat was the more effective of the two

Round 5: Superbon
When Grigorian seemed close to winning this fight, Superbon come out strong in the last round and for me clearly won it with good knees, kicks and some punches

Btw this was a great war for me with both throwing their best weapons to each other

Last edited:
I hope this isn't too offtopic, if it is feel free to delete mods.

Anyone got a stream for RWS tonight? All streaming sites I usually use dont have RWS.

I hope this isn't too offtopic, if it is feel free to delete mods.

Anyone got a stream for RWS tonight? All streaming sites I usually use dont have RWS.
There's thai TV channels that stream it for free on Youtube:
And it's technically legal I think because it's in thai language? Weird oversight from RWS ad DAZN, but thanks I'll take it.

There's thai TV channels that stream it for free on Youtube:
And it's technically legal I think because it's in thai language? Weird oversight from RWS ad DAZN, but thanks I'll take it.

It was so good when the official channel streamed for free on YouTube.
Honestly the Thai commentary is lowkey better for the experience at least to me.

34NhLupRvdI8YVQArezHmdhL73M9HIi25d9_2neArBRYwguPIBK0m-Kv0xc0l2vql6J_64cXuBPGog=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-rw-nd-v1

Back