ROAD TO UFC: Start time?

Haha oh shit nice.

I have some Marzipan Dark Lager 5.9 abv from a local brewery (something light) and im puffing on a Gummy drop vape also.

Who you got winning tonight?

Nice, just switched to a Metro Red, hoppy red/red IPA

No idea who's fighting, my parents are visiting and just went to bed so I fired up Fight Pass and was psyched there's live MMA at this hour.

I think in honor of my new fiddle, I'll root for all Chinese fighters.

Nice, just switched to a Metro Red, hoppy red/red IPA

No idea who's fighting, my parents are visiting and just went to bed so I fired up Fight Pass and was psyched there's live MMA at this hour.

I think in honor of my new fiddle, I'll root for all Chinese fighters.
Nice man. Im a musician as well. Never with any string instruments but I admire those that can.

I wish they let these cards happen in Asia, under RIZIN rules. They could hold the card in some major East Asian locale, ensuring the target audience actually watches and cares, and we still stay up late but also get knees and kicks. I'm just greedy and a dreamer, I guess

I wish they let these cards happen in Asia, under RIZIN rules. They could hold the card in some major East Asian locale, ensuring the target audience actually watches and cares, and we still stay up late but also get knees and kicks. I'm just greedy and a dreamer, I guess

Nah, that's a good point

Cheap is the UFC way

Agreed. Were they suppose to have built a ufc institution in china years back? I thought i read an article about it but i could be wrong. It was supposed to be a hub for all the asian prospects to battle out and find new talent for the main roster.

Same. West coast is the best coast lol
I'm in Smokelahoma. There's a weed store like 1/4 from my front door. Life is good these days. We changed the laws and 30% of the state opened a weed store. So much product that everything is always cheap. As a young Bobby, I dreamed of shit like this. I remember being an 18 year old searching for weed during a drought, waiting 3 days for some Indian dude to get back from the reservation and charge us 33% more than normal (then getting pulled over by the cops an hour later, and being allowed to leave without any trouble, but being forced to stomp the weed into the gravel).

Life is easy as hell now. I save so much time just walking up the way and buying it during regular business hours. I know you may have never had those struggles, the west were the trailblazers, but this is relatively new territory here. I'm grateful lmao

shit, i thought this was next week for some reason. Looks like I won't be going to bed just yet, gotta stay and watch my bois Haraguchi and Tsuruya get their contracts
<{1-9}>

I'm in Smokelahoma. There's a weed store like 1/4 from my front door. Life is good these days. We changed the laws and 30% of the state opened a weed store. So much product that everything is always cheap. As a young Bobby, I dreamed of shit like this. I remember being an 18 year old searching for weed during a drought, waiting 3 days for some Indian dude to get back from the reservation and charge us 33% more than normal (then getting pulled over by the cops an hour later, and being allowed to leave without any trouble, but being forced to stomp the weed into the gravel).

Life is easy as hell now. I save so much time just walking up the way and buying it during regular business hours. I know you may have never had those struggles, the west were the trailblazers, but this is relatively new territory here. I'm grateful lmao
I lived in Texas as teenager until I graduated so I have similar struggles as well man. Without the rez people but had times where people sold me dimes and dubs of oregano and getting jipped out of my money. Having to hide the weed all the time, there were plenty of times when we were dry and only had a few dealers that took a while to re-up before we could cop some. Gone are the days of only have enough money to get a dub for the week and stretching it out to 3 or 4 blunts and making it last. Tough times but it makes you appreciate the days we have now and plenty of good stories to tell while burning some good trees lol

Back