Robert Vs Costa best fight ive seen in a while

It was good but looks better cause the last few ufc ppv cards have been complete dog shit
This one is being quite a disappointment too, let's see if Volk vs Ilia saves it

Why Whittaker was winning the whole round . One judge didn’t think it was enough to steal the round…. Whittaker outstruck him by almost 2-1.. 93-54 or something like that
dmg>everything,when your opponent doing a chicken dance its enough to win the round no matter what

they tried to kill each other with every shot
keynotes:
robert not using his oblique kick anymore
every time he throws he is marching forward
how he survived that high kick?

robert won tho but amazing
Idk, 3rd round was pretty tame and disappointing. Good scrap tho

why should costa win ? by way of taunting and sticking his tongue out ?

You notice how Rob's cheek was split open and his nose was busted dumping out blood?

Costa could hurt Rob. Rob couldn't hurt Costa, but he had more output.

Really fun fight and I think either guy could have won it. Rob was on veteran fight IQ and knew how to score points in the second half of the third round and that probably secured the fight.

No way Jose!
...Whittaker was easily the better fighter tonight. Costa had one good kick and was trying to lick Whittaker with his tongue.
...Whittaker was severely beating Costa's left leg. That made it so Costa was much slower to the exchanges. So Whittaker was easily getting the better head strikes in also.
...Sticking your tongue out several times after getting popped in the chops is boring!

Costa vs Rockhold was way better than this. Whitaker is a boring fighter

Bobby is a great dude but he’s just a boring point machine. He’s great at it but I can’t stand watching it

I thought the dern vs Lemos fight was fight of the night shockingly

Define "A While" my kind sir. This was really entertaining fight though. I could name a ton of great fights recently though.

Back