shavkat needs to save the WW division

Leon vs Belal is going to be the same as him against Colby & Usman
<{1-17}> [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn]

to be fair shavkat was not that exciting tonight but I do root for him

this guy and khamzat are ufc next superstars

please shavkat, rescue the WW belt just like laura sanko dreams of you saving her from that marriage

giphy.gif

to be fair shavkat was not that exciting tonight but I do root for him

this guy and khamzat are ufc next superstars
2nd round wasn't exciting for you? He was hunting for a finish the whole time it was on the ground, looking for subs, throwing pretty violent hellbows.

He had a couple of times where he had WB twisted into a pretzel and he was smashing his face and ribs pretty consistently.

Then he pulled off a buzzer beater sub after WB must have heard the clapper since they were RIGHT THERE.

First time anyone ever subbed Wonderboy.

imagine if he had mcgregor's trash talk... his skill would back it up

Leon vs Belal is going to be the same as him against Colby & Usman
<{1-17}> [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn] [<dunn]
I genuinely believe Belal puts on a better fight. And I think he is very underrated. And undeservedly so.

2nd round wasn't exciting for you? He was hunting for a finish the whole time it was on the ground, looking for subs, throwing pretty violent hellbows.

He had a couple of times where he had WB twisted into a pretzel and he was smashing his face and ribs pretty consistently.

Then he pulled off a buzzer beater sub after WB must have heard the clapper since they were RIGHT THERE.

First time anyone ever subbed Wonderboy.
Seriously… the dude always has finish on his mind.. has finished 18 of 18 fights via all types of ways.. and because it takes time for him to work hard for the finish people complain… as if getting a finish on a top 10 fighter who has never been submitted after years and years of fighting should take a minute…
<mma3>

I won't be shocked if Leon finishes Belal. He was hitting him with some hard shots in their first fight.

I like Shavkat but I don't think he will walk through Leon.

Back