Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

I was supposed to be meeting up with EJAXX the day after he OD'd. That thankfully didn't end up catastrophic, just an ER visit. He was such a good guy, it's tragic to think he got shot in the back by some gang drug dealer...I spoke to his mum on the phone and texted back and forth for a while and while she was upset she knew it was always coming.

What the fuck, I liked Ejaxx, me and him got along well on here
I had no idea he was murdered like that, do you know if there was any news stories about it?
Or any details about what happened, was the killer arrested, convicted?

What the fuck, I liked Ejaxx, me and him got along well on here
I had no idea he was murdered like that, do you know if there was any news stories about it?
Or any details about what happened, was the killer arrested, convicted?
I think his mother sent me something about it news wise but it was so long ago I don't remember. It may have even been someone here and I'm getting mixed up. I felt terrible for her, she had a horrendous chest infection so it sounded painful for her to speak. He had a heart of gold, I knew he was into prescription drugs but I didn't know he was in a gang or anything like that. On the phone she was so matter of fact, like she was waiting for it to happen.

@Pliny Pete I was tele interviewed for Masterchef a few years ago. I didn't end up doing it but for the audition you had to take an already cooked meal with you. Me living in Virginia and the audition being in NY he offered me a place to crash and the use of his kitchen. Would have been nice cooking for him, us having a couple of beers and a laugh.
The gang stuff was so different to as he was as a person, he had a nasty blip. So don't think badly of him.

As day matures into night, may Gregolian adventure into the sanctuary of poetic time and universal wisdom.

As day matures into night...the fight, of all our troubles seems to be so relevant...now more than ever.

The time is our mortal enemy, and there's no winning that battle when the clock stops on our time.

It tick tocks to the tempo of our inner vibrations...takes a pick to pluck the strings of our hearts.

R.I.P Grego

giphy.gif

Very sad. Rip sherbro

Don't really recall him posting, but someone been around since 2009 no doubt made some connections here. Poor guy. If he is 33, that's awful young.

I stickied this because, well....I can. I may not have known grego the eggo the best or the longest but I luved him. He was one of the best people on the planet and def had the biggest heart. We was as silly and aloof as he was kind and generous. My heart is broken and I'm a bit of a wreck. Being able to call him a friend is such an honor.

I stickied this because, well....I can. I may not have known grego the eggo the best or the longest but I luved him. He was one of the best people on the planet and def had the biggest heart. We was as silly and aloof as he was kind and generous. My heart is broken and I'm a bit of a wreck. Being able to call him a friend is such an honor.

It's a kick in the balls when a staple in our lives disappears into the ethos sir.
Makes life a bit awkward and chaotic for awhile.

They will never leave even if they're not here, for the flesh is temporary, and the soul floats like a feather in the hereafter.

They know who is hurting and they will forever try to console them through their hearts and spirit.
They walk among us...not as ghosts...but guides.

I HOPE ALL YOUR HEARTS HEAL SOON, AND MAY YOU FIND YOUR PEACE WITH THESE UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES.

If you ever want to talk to an asshole and vent or shoot the shit....let me be that asshole (BOWS IN HONOR OF GREGO WITH SAD EYES) :(

@Pliny Pete I was tele interviewed for Masterchef a few years ago. I didn't end up doing it but for the audition you had to take an already cooked meal with you. Me living in Virginia and the audition being in NY he offered me a place to crash and the use of his kitchen. Would have been nice cooking for him, us having a couple of beers and a laugh.
The gang stuff was so different to as he was as a person, he had a nasty blip. So don't think badly of him.
some people just do things for reasons we can't fathom. I knew a guy who was a smart, good, clean living 19 year old who I worked with. He was involved with selling pills and who knows what else but he was always against the stuff himself. His cousin went absolutely insane, I mean, truly insane, not being euphemistic, and shot four cops, killed all of them and he calls this guy for a ride. Of course, they shot and killed the cop killer and arrested this kid. Put him in prison for about 7 years. He got out and we got back in touch, started sending him money and encouraging him but he was just too far gone by that point in the hustling and con lifestyle. He went back to prison for something or other, and then, finally went back for shooting a gun where there was a death. I don't think they pinned the death on him but they sent him up for a long while. Couldn't tell you what the hell was in his mind, all I can figure was he was "institutionalized" and just wanted to be locked up because it was easier than life out here, but I don't know. I liked him a lot and still think he had a lot of good potential.

Not surprising, most people don't even read the newspaper anymore. Most probably don't bother publishing them anymore.
i saw you said legs mahoney was rip?

when the fuck did that happen?

he was from my hometown and was a standup forum brother

i remember his posts well

Back