The destruction of Izzys legacy is complete

Izzy wasn’t ko’d vs Alex in their first fight, though. The stoppage was bad the the rematch proved that Izzy is still dangerous and capable with his back against the cage when stunned.

The loss to Strickland doesn’t do much for his legacy. Adesanya got schooled.

Strickland was able to drop Adesanya when he was backing up.

Two years out is a long time ……

The loss to Strickland doesn’t do much for his legacy. Adesanya got schooled.

Strickland was able to drop Adesanya when he was backing up.

Two years out is a long time ……
That’s fair I’m not mad at that. I think adesanya underestimated him severely but that Strickland loss doesn’t do wonders for his legacy. The trash talk broke adesanya mentally for sure.

Alex isn't double champ proper.

What he's done is impressive, but double champ is concurrent, not one at a time imo.

(And double champ does what the fuck he wants ;) lolol)

Stupid thread and hate for a great fighter, you cant erase whst izzy has done.
It's the other way around, izzy cant erase the 3 defeats until he wins the set.

This latest Alex victory just hurts izzy's legscy even more. Their destinies are forever connected in this sport. Alex is izzys kryptonite

This latest Alex victory just hurts izzy's legscy even more. Their destinies are forever connected in this sport. Alex is izzys kryptonite
Looks like Izzy didn't care about that kryptonite in their last outing. Also Rogan kept saying on the broadcast: "Wow, Izzy beat that guy". Casuals just think Izzy is more impressive now since he's the only one who put the scary Brazilian out. LMAO

Looks like Izzy didn't care about that kryptonite in their last outing. Also Rogan kept saying on the broadcast: "Wow, Izzy beat that guy". Casuals just think Izzy is more impressive now since he's the only one who put the scary Brazilian out. LMAO
Lol thats because izzys fans are as delusional as he is.

So Izzy was the only one being able to beat Pereira in the UFC and by KO, but his win over Pereira aging like fine wine should be a problem. But then again the OP thinks Fedor is the GOAT, so you can't expect any rational thinking from such a person.

The only thing that really hurt Izzy's legacy (so far) is his loss against Strickland.

Last edited:
So Izzy was the only one being able to beat Pereira in the UFC and by KO, but his win over Pereira aging like fine wine should be a problem. But then again the OP thinks Fedor is the GOAT, so you can't expect any rational thinking from such a person.

The only thing that really hurt Izzy's legacy is his loss against Strickland.
Nice bait, Carlyle

LMAO. You win a champ champ status and the first thing you do is call out Adesanya???? LMAO. Pereira for some strange reason is still obsesses with Adesanya... Why even give Adesanya the free ticket to a 205 title shot coming after a loss???

I think he knows Izzy at 205 is an easy fight for him. He has much tougher matchups with guys like Ankalaev. The Izzy fight would also draw more PPVs and he probably didn't like Izzy claiming to have ended the rivalry with the last laugh.

To me it seems like Alex has had the last laugh though. At least for now.

Izzy is the money fight

Book it, UFC 300

To complete the defenestration, Alex needs to retire richer than Izzy

Alex is on the mma mount rushmore. especially with how much he's done so fast

izzy resume looks worse by the day. alex has beaten everyone he lost to. and now is a division champ in 2 sports.

Izzy's resume looks better because Alex just wont he LHW strap. You make no sense. Lol.

DUI? I need to catch up on some news...

Alex seems a bit overrated to me. I can see jamahal and Izzy both beating him comfortably
Jamahal would beat him comgortably? A guy that wins by decision or ko would easily beat Alex on the feet? Izzy pulled the upset last time, so it is possible, but comfortably?
<LikeReally5>

I think he knows Izzy at 205 is an easy fight for him. He has much tougher matchups with guys like Ankalaev. The Izzy fight would also draw more PPVs and he probably didn't like Izzy claiming to have ended the rivalry with the last laugh.

To me it seems like Alex has had the last laugh though. At least for now.
If he loses that belt to Adesanya again, without defending it, Adesanya this will be the worst thing to happen to that division. I didn't watch that fight with Jiri thinking Alex was untouchable. I wouldn't tempt fate if I were Alex. Should have gone up to 205 after beating Adesanya the first time. Now Adesanya holds a KO victory over you. Yikes

Back