This is how Mike Perry vs Michael Jai White fight would go

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Perry is a very sloppy and basic fighter. Basic boxing/brawler that relies on speed and power when he fights. Kinda like the guy in this video.

MJW is like a more explosive bigger wonderboy thompson.

if mike perry fights MJW, i have a feeling he would shoot for a takedown because he can’t win the standup. But he’s gonna be in for a rude surprise when he thinks taking someone 40-50lbs heavier and much taller feels like.

i legit think if MJW and perry had a real fight that perry would lose.

Perry is a very sloppy and basic fighter. Basic boxing/brawler that relies on speed and power when he fights. Kinda like the guy in this video.

if mike perry fights MJW, i have a feeling he would shoot for a takedown because he can’t win the standup. But he’s gonna be in for a rude surprise when he thinks taking someone 40-50lbs heavier and much taller feels like.

tumblr_mmvwgpwTmB1sn9zl4o1_500.gif

He’s a legit martial artist.

Remember tons of mma fighters were or are trained by martial artists who never fought as well. Just because they didn’t fight for a career it doesn’t mean they can’t fight.
Listen to the dude in an interview, he speaks as if he is an unbeatable god, he tells stories about sparring Jon Jones and implying he won lol. Yes he has a traditional martial arts background, has a lot of flashy movie type of moves, and is a ginormous roided up freak athlete… but he has zero credibility outside of that as anything other than an actor. If he is so dedicated to fighting why doesn’t he train at BJJ/MMA gyms? Really weird he has no videos of actually rolling, or fighting anyone. Even Joe Rogan is more legit than him lol.

Remember tons of mma fighters were or are trained by martial artists who never fought as well. Just because they didn’t fight for a career it doesn’t mean they can’t fight.
A legitimate martial artist who has never fought in a serious competition, he is like an Aikido teacher.

he is just an actor<36>

Gary Goodridge would kill him in a real fight.

3 inch 17!points of attack. Jaleel white pulls a did I do that when he kills Perry instantly.

reminds me of the hundreds of gyms Ive been to and kill man woman and child on day one. I even do that slow motion close up of my eye and flashback to all the backs I’ve broken.

and everyone was real friendly then there all like you were trying to maim this person and wouldn’t stop.

then I would say something witty put on my duster boots and walk out and walk out the saloon doors

MJW is legit. He is not out of place doing sparring or even heavy sparring with most MMA guys. Can he fuck with an active UFC fighter in an actual fight? I have no fucking clue as he doesn't fight he is an actor.

MJW is legit. He is not out of place doing sparring or even heavy sparring with most MMA guys. Can he fuck with an active UFC fighter in an actual fight? I have no fucking clue as he doesn't fight he is an actor.
3Ae4.gif

he's an idiot who likes to look badass against mma fighters in the movies, in real life Perry kills him.

Fake Fighter!

Naw. Ugh ugh ugh. I’ll take the real fighter over the pretend one

Lol no. Dude is a joke and legend in his own mind. Most people don’t even know who he is. I’d take him against your average bum fight contender, but against a real fighter lololololololololololol. Has he even eaten an actual punch in his life? Oh wait I forgot he outstruck Jones lol

This needs to happen already; it's a damn draw considering the age-long what ifs attached to hypothetical matchups like this. Movie fanbois will shut up for good finally.
Dana won't allow it though.

Back