This is why the UFC won't release Jon and he'll be forever protected

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Francis Vs Jones in PFL.. Jones can do what ever he wants and the UFC will forever protect him. With all the stuff going on with Vince / WWE atm they will be putting their image on the line but at the end of the day if that fight gets made it'll be giving a lot of eyes to the competition.

Das lit job security a good ting str8 blessings good for him fam 🔥🤑

When come tayum to hang em definitely see Forrest taking mans under his wing slap catchin' a 🔥 field rn fam growth rate wildin' Forrest only been working der like 16 mos already made Senior #PowerSlap Catcher 🗣️ 📠🚫🖨️

Francis Vs Jones in PFL.. Jones can do what ever he wants and the UFC will forever protect him. With all the stuff going on with Vince / WWE atm they will be putting their image on the line but at the end of the day if that fight gets made it'll be giving a lot of eyes to the competition.
he's dana's side chick on the down low.

"This is why the UFC won't release Conor and he'll be forever protected"
(It's interchangeable really)
#FixedEet
"This is why the UFC won't release Andrei Arlovski and he'll be forever protected"
naah who am i kidding lol

"This is why the UFC won't release Andrei Arlovski and he'll be forever protected"
naah who am i kidding lol
lol. He might be the reason for what you are talking about tho. On his last fight on contract he won, was leaving to go beat Fedor at Affliction, so they shut the lights off and gave him no post fight interview lol (or am I remembering it incorrectly?)

Then he fucked it up for himself lol:

1712538759495.png

yol7Kn.gif

Jon Jone is the only fighter other than Conor that can be accused of he said she said and generate more attention than any fight onany card. This should tell you exactly why Jobes shouldn’t be released. He isn’t a star he’s a super villain which is far bigger than a plain ol star

That also.. imagine Conor bites his next opponent Dana will try to spin it hard lol "He was HunGrY for competition"
“Look, guys, you’ve seen me at the press events when I haven’t had breakfast, it’s not pretty. I’m told Conor for whatever reason couldn’t get a hold of anything to eat in the hours leading up to the fight, so he went in there hungry. In more ways than one! But yeah, I’ve talked to Conor, he’s remorseful, he knows it was the wrong thing to do, we’ll be reviewing our procedures for getting food to these athletes in the future, and we’ll go from there.”-Dana, probably

lol. He might be the reason for what you are talking about tho. On his last fight on contract he won, was leaving to go beat Fedor at Affliction, so they shut the lights off and gave him no post fight interview lol (or am I remembering it incorrectly?)

Then he fucked it up for himself lol:

View attachment 1038262

yol7Kn.gif
Maybe all i know is im riding Andrei's train all the way to the end. I been on it since the stoneage, i aint stopping now even though his last years of.. uhm.. "activity" has been a bit snoozy.

Back