Social Trans Activists are Vile Human Beings - Mock Female Surfer Legend for losing her arm in Shark Attack

What the hell does Nassar have to do with this? A man sexually assaults young female gymnasts and thats a sign CIS women are under massive sexual threat from trans women? you love to throw personal abuse around for someone who would take a case like that, the suffering of so many abused women and use it to further his own bigotry targeting a group of people who have statically been shown to be at much higher risk of sexual assault(or just assault generally) if forced to use male facilties.
Says the creepy misogynist that would rather have women get raped and assaulted by Men cosplaying as women in prisons, lock rooms, etc. because mentally ill men have a right to take over female spaces. Fuck you, you cowardly scumbag.

Its funny how you losers pretend to care about women's sports while simultaneously also going after women's rights like abortion. Interesting really.
Just drop the humanitarian act, dingus.
Ur a damn father who speneds his time being a racist bigot on karate forum. Now thats pathetic.
This is the slander that trans rights organizations have adopted as a policy. #nodebate is a real thing. It's easier to lie and pretend any opposition to the degradation of women's rights actually comes from hatred towards women rather than to debate the issues honestly. But people are catching on.

Most of the time it doesn't matter what sex a person is but there are places where sex is very important. Women's sports, prisons, shelters, changing rooms, hospitals, treatments centers, crime statistics and investigations, dating sites and shortlists where funding/benefits have been put aside for women are all areas where it absolutely matters what sex a person is. We need to able to clearly recognize and discuss sex accurately in these areas.

Pretending otherwise is a fictional reality and makes no sense at all and harms human beings.

you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

You sure about that... You're severely underestimating the sickening depths these mentally ill asshats will sink to.

So, the shark is a trans icon? lol.. .

The Trans activists are almost universally garbage and some of you dopes might want to pay attention who you're defending.

Just because a Conservative has an opinion, you don't need to be brainless NPC and automatically go the other direction like an idiot lemming.

Again, some twitter randos. They're gross. And?

Edit: also it's funny and ironic that you type that last sentence and don't see at all how it applies to your OP.

Says the creepy misogynist that would rather have women get raped and assaulted by Men cosplaying as women in prisons, lock rooms, etc. because mentally ill men have a right to take over female spaces. Fuck you, you cowardly scumbag.
Any evidence of this being a massive threat? meanwhile there is loads of very real evidence of trans women being raped, assaulted and murdered if put in male prisons.

Generally trans people are 4 times more likely to be the victims of violent crime than CIS people.

I remember you and Screpi posting endlessly about what you viewed as an epidemic of false claims of rape by women during #metoo and now your suddenly a great defender of them against sexual assault?

Last edited:
Any evidence of this being a massive threat? meanwhile there is loads of very real evidence of trans women being raped, assaulted and murdered if put in male prisons.

Generally trans people are 4 times more likely to be the victims of violent crime than CIS people.
Pretending that putting men into women's prisons isn't a bad idea is the kind of idiocy that I just simply cannot comprehend.

Obviously the answer is third spaces in prisons, shelters, treatment centers and bathrooms....

Of transgendered prisoners, have you got any idea how many of them have sexual assault on their records?

Pretending that putting men into women's prisons isn't a bad idea is the kind of idiocy that I just simply cannot comprehend.

Obviously the answer is third spaces in prisons, shelters, treatment centers and bathrooms....

Of transgendered prisoners, have you got any idea how many of them have sexual assault on their records?
What do you think the typical right wing reaction to funding of any of these things for trans women would be?

I remember the endless criticism of trans bathrooms at schools from the right, calling them a waste of money.

Here is lefty philosophy professor, lesbian and feminist who was a professor of philosophy at the University of Sussex explaining to Oxford students why gender really matters in many areas.

People from the left ought to listen to this and become educated on the actual issues at play here.

What do you think the typical right wing reaction to funding of any of these things for trans women would be?

I remember the endless criticism of trans bathrooms at schools from the right, calling them a waste of money.
You didn't answer my question about the percentage of sexual offense on record for trans people in prisons. Nor did you address the idea of third space as being better than putting men into women's shelters, prisons, treatment centers, etc. where they are vulnerable to abuse.

This is the slander that trans rights organizations have adopted as a policy. #nodebate is a real thing. It's easier to lie and pretend any opposition to the degradation of women's rights actually comes from hatred towards women rather than to debate the issues honestly. But people are catching on.

Most of the time it doesn't matter what sex a person is but there are places where sex is very important. Women's sports, prisons, shelters, changing rooms, hospitals, treatments centers, crime statistics and investigations, dating sites and shortlists where funding/benefits have been put aside for women are all areas where it absolutely matters what sex a person is. We need to able to clearly recognize and discuss sex accurately in these areas.

Pretending otherwise is a fictional reality and makes no sense at all and harms human beings.

I agree with you. I was just calling out grifters who pretend to care about womens sports when they dont give a shit about it.
I just dont have the energy to debate right wing trolls who thinks space is fake and gay people can be cured of their homosexuality.

You didn't answer my question about the percentage of sexual offense on record for trans people in prisons. Nor did you address the idea of third space as being better than putting men into women's shelters, prisons, treatment centers, etc. Where they are vulnerable to abuse.

You mean stats for trans women being assaulted in male prisons? those are really not hard to find, its harder to find evidence of this supposed wave of rapes by trans women in female prisons.

There are already plenty of safeguards against trans women convicted of violence/rape against women to be kept out of female prisons.

In the UK for example there were just 6 trans women in female prisons in 2022 but of a prison population of 230 trans women overall 11 of them were raped whilst in male prisons.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I was just calling out grifters who pretend to care about womens sports when they dont give a shit about it.
I just dont have the energy to debate right wing trolls who thinks space is fake and gay people can be cured of their homosexuality.
Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. This issue is so important and tribal disputes keep most people on the left from taking in the information and reasoning accurately about the situation.

On this issue the typical left leaning persons reaction to bigots on the right is comparable to right wing ct people who immediately think the opposite of whatever the government is telling them because they have decided the govt is always lying.

I remember you and Screpi posting endlessly about what you viewed as an epidemic of false claims of rape by women during #metoo and now your suddenly a great defender of them against sexual assault?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ho-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/lawsuit-female-prisoner-says-she-was-raped-transgender-inmate

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...omens-jails-by-transgender-convicts-cx9m8zqpg

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...-forced-bunk-rapist-and-got-raped/6894034002/

https://www.iwf.org/2021/03/18/report-female-prisoner-allegedly-raped-by-male-identifying-as-female/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eractions-transgenders-New-Jersey-prison.html

That enough for you?

Yeah guess what people get raped in Men's prison, it's not a secret. The solution isn't to house Men playing dress up with women. I get that for people like you that use women when it suits your argument, but don't actually give a shit about them or their safety that doesn't matter.

Feel free to post receipts of me brushing off credibile rape claims you lying sack of shit.

You mean stats for trans women being assaulted in male prisons?

There are already plenty of safeguards against trans women convicted of violence/rape against women to be kept out of female prisons.

In the UK for example there were just 6 trans women in female prisons in 2022 but of a prison population of 230 trans women overall 11 of them were raped.
No I mean how many trans people who are in prison also have sexual assault on their records... that would be something you would want to know before shoving them in with actual women.

The answer is obviously third spaces and anyone who's thinking about the issue ought to be arguing for that.

And it's not just sexual assault that needs to be considered. It's the unequal power dynamic between men and women and stuffing them in a vulnerable place with no freedoms. Most women prisoners have been abused or raped by men. The last thing they need is to be locked into close quarters with men.

The answer is third spaces.

Here is lefty philosophy professor, lesbian and feminist who was a professor of philosophy at the University of Sussex explaining to Oxford students why gender really matters in many areas.

People from the left ought to listen to this and become educated on the actual issues at play here.

KS has resigned from the University of Sussex to join the cancel culture grifters' circuit.
I'd put a lot of money on her following a Jordan Peterson-esque path from transphobia to being a full on intellectual dark web, alt-right grifter within the next few years.

No I mean how many trans people who are in prison also have sexual assault on their records... that would be something you would want to know before shoving them in with actual women.

The answer is obviously third spaces and anyone who's thinking about the issue ought to be arguing for that.

And it's not just sexual assault that needs to be considered. It's the unequal power dynamic between men and women and stuffing them in a vulnerable place with no freedoms. Most women prisoners have been abused or raped by men. The last thing they need is to be locked into close quarters with men.

The answer is third spaces.

If you put them in their own prisons, they'll only be able to rape each other. They want to rape women.

Not very inclusive of you...

KS has resigned from the University of Sussex to join the cancel culture grifters' circuit.
I'd put a lot of money on her following a Jordan Peterson-esque path from transphobia to being a full on intellectual dark web, alt-right grifter within the next few years.

So slander rather than engaging any of her arguments is your preferred position? Sounds like you've joined the transgender rights organizations grift to me that chooses lying and slander rather than debate as a means to come to truth.

At the very least, we should all agree that honest open and public dialogue about the actual issues is the only way forward.

Any guesses why there are so few debates between leading intellectuals discussing this issue and trans activists groups?

It sickens me to have to side with people like this because of trump's nazis and the concentration camps trump will build in 2025.

Back