News Ufc 296 pre-fight press conference fighters set

Colby's going overboard here.. Leon seems extremely emotional. He has to make sure he don't fight that way because it might be a long night for him.

After all this Trash talk Colby better put in a performance of a lifetime if not he will be roasted to death and probably run out crying again

Colby projecting is my favorite Colby. Calling other people boring, mumble-mouth, stupid, etc. He literally spews out all of his insecurities onto others and in a way seems like some theatrical form of therapy.

He's fun man idc what anyone says. Win or lose I hope we see him at 299 in Miami or UFC 300.

Tony talking like he's still Prime Tony lol.

Paddy winning the exchange against Tony, not for the last time this week

Let's hope Leon doesn't do anything stupid backstage that might jeopardize the fight..

I don’t know why but paddy making fun of tony’s watch had me legit laughing

i see two outcomes. either colby puts on the masterclass wrestling performance for 5 rounds, or colby puts on the master wrestling class for 5 rounds and then somehow Leon does the unthinkable and lands that kill shot, taking everything away Anderson Silva / Chael style. leon got triggered. this fight is going to be insane.

i see two outcomes. either colby puts on the masterclass wrestling performance for 5 rounds, or colby puts on the master wrestling class for 5 rounds and then somehow Leon does the unthinkable and lands that kill shot, taking everything away Anderson Silva / Chael style. leon got triggered. this fight is going to be insane.

Go bet on Colby if you feel that strongly about it lol he's the underdog.

If Leon catches him, it's gonna be early. I think it's either gonna be a very short fight with Leon getting the KO or as you said a 5 rounds domination from Colby

These set ups look so cheap and ghetto sometimes.....

Back