UFC 299 PBP

1-0 Almabaev
CJ had some good success at range, but I feel like he's gonna gas out here soon.

2-0 Almabaev. You could make an argument for a 10-8 for that one as well.

Gonna fade this Kazakh fraud soon. Like that other one that got derailed a few weeks back.

Gonna fade this Kazakh fraud soon. Like that other one that got derailed a few weeks back.

I also lost the bet just because you lose a bet doesn't make the fighter you bet on a fraud if anything it makes him looks better now people know he can go the full 15 minutes

I also lost the bet just because you lose a bet doesn't make the fighter you bet on a fraud if anything it makes him looks better now people know he can go the full 15 minutes

We already knew he could go 3 rounds... He was gassing bad and hes a small flyweight. What was he like -600 or something? Didnt cover IMO eerie similar to Maksum. There will be a spot soon where hes -250 against a legit unranked flyweight and i will be there

Considering they're in North Cuba ain't no chance Parisian wasn't hand picked. Highlight reel potential upcoming

Gonna sprinkle a bit on this going over 1.5 and another on Robelis to win.

0.2u fight to start R2 @ 2.75

Robelis KO rds 2/3 +650
$50

Robelis sub +2000
$25

fading a 1st round finish. Robelis is fade material but Parisian is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. Hes here to be a showcase for fighters like Robelis.

Back