UFC 299 PBP

3-0 Sean. Possible 4-0.
Vera needs a finish. Gonna have to go all out and close the distance, but that's easier said than done.

Chitos best round, but I think Sean got that one too. I don't think he finds the stoppage, but it would be epic if he does.

Damn props to Sean

Was really confident Chito could get to him late. That body shot hurt him bad

Bring on Merab

I bet Chito against Sandhagen also its frustrating watching his low output

Masterclass by Sean. I went pretty heavy on that one. Great profit for the evening.

Made $80 on this card , wouldve been up
$4000 if not for fraud checks Almeida & BSD . I had bad reads for those
I had some bad reads too, but I lucked out with some timely live hedgebets.

That was smart , I need to start doing that
Sometimes it works (like Yan, Dustin, etc.) other times it just chips away at your profit (Almeida by stoppage). I just happened to luck out with a few of mine this time around.

Well everyone, that was a pretty solid card in terms of violence and action.
I hope you all had a great night and have a great weekend! 🍻

DUSTIN "THE GULLOTINE" poirer!!! my boy exposes another fraud

Now you're a "fraud" if you lose to Dustin fucking Poirier who's one of the best LW's of all time??

The line clearly got way too wide (which I said in a post earlier this week) but BSD ain't a fraud. He got caught by a top tier guy

Now you're a "fraud" if you lose to Dustin fucking Poirier who's one of the best LW's of all time??

The line clearly got way too wide (which I said in a post earlier this week) but BSD ain't a fraud. He got caught by a top tier guy
The only “fraud” here is me. I got exposed bad last night. I apologize for picking Jailton Almeida, Idk what I was smoking when I made that prediction and bet

The only “fraud” here is me. I got exposed bad last night. I apologize for picking Jailton Almeida, Idk what I was smoking when I made that prediction and bet

Man, everyone gets bets wrong. You said you've profited a bunch of cards in a row so getting one wrong doesn't mean you're a fraud or exposed LOL.

Back