What's your prediction for UFC 302 Main-Card?

That comain would be rough lol

WW and MW could be options too for the main.. something like Edwards/Shavkat or DDP/Izzy.

Could also see them do Aspinal/Gane if theyrun out of ideas and they don't feel like waiting for the Paris card in september

That comain would be rough lol

WW and MW could be options too for the main.. something like Edwards/Shavkat or DDP/Izzy.

Could also see them do Aspinal/Gane if theyrun out of ideas and they don't feel like waiting for the Paris card in september
Yeah its not great, but Volkov is coming off a a co-main so it is what it is lol.

Depends on if the UK card is a FN or 304. If it's a FN I think Aspinall could be in play. I doubt they use Apsinall for anything other than ppv. Paris card will probably be St Denis vs RDA or maybe Gane vs Pavlovich. I think Blaydes is next for Tom.

Only 3 actual Champs are currently booked so they do have options. Islam & Poirer have both expressed interest in June so I feel like it's the top choice, along with Leon/Belal. Both divisions need to get moving at the top.

Well Dustin came out today that he wants to fight Islam at UFC 302 in his latest interview(made a thread about it).

So your prediction is probably right.

Back