Social Woman with the world's longest legs is open about her Struggles

Ekatarina is way hotter and apparently is the real record holder for longest legs. AND she's "opening up" in this photo.

LmpwZw

MTQwMS5qcGc

I believe Maci broke Ekatarina's record. Ekatarina looks way healthier though. Maci needs to eat more and learn what a gym is.

Yo real talks she'd body the slaps game fam no caps 🚫🧢 🧢 Ain't no gyal out there got reach on her fam defense too tight ain't even practice yet how them cyatties even gonna try slap her lmfaolll 😂 might as well sign gyaldem up for the Raptors if dey do fam 'cause that's a dunk every time my guy 🏀 🗣️ 💯📠🚫🖨️

Just picture that windup too fam hooooly that slap takin' all the tayum in the world to build up speed no joke prolly break da PowerKube 💨 💥 🤯 Mad respect to Sheena she the queen but this girl aboot to snatch that undefeated record if they ever throw down ONGGzz🐐💥 She coming for the #PowerSlap crown str8 up mans callin it watch out

Yo real talks she'd body the slaps game fam no caps 🚫🧢 🧢 Ain't no gyal out there got reach on her fam defense too tight ain't even practice yet how them cyatties even gonna try slap her lmfaolll 😂 might as well sign gyaldem up for the Raptors if dey do fam 'cause that's a dunk every time my guy 🏀 🗣️ 💯📠🚫🖨️

Just picture that windup too fam hooooly that slap takin' all the tayum in the world to build up speed no joke prolly break da PowerKube 💨 💥 🤯 Mad respect to Sheena she the queen but this girl aboot to snatch that undefeated record if they ever throw down ONGGzz🐐💥 She coming for the #PowerSlap crown str8 up mans callin it watch out
Is this a bit? I don’t understand this post at all

Is this a bit? I don’t understand this post at all
"Honestly, she would dominate in Power Slap competition, no exaggeration. No other woman has her reach, and her defense is solid without even having to practice. How are the others even going to attempt to slap her? It's laughable. They might as well sign up for the Raptors because that's pretty much a dunk every time.

Just imagine her winding up for the slap. It's going to take forever to reach maximum speed, but when it does, it could probably break the PowerKube. Major respect to Sheena, she's the reigning queen, but this girl is on track to take the undefeated record if they ever face off. She's aiming for the PowerSlap title, and I'm calling it now – watch out."

Sorry fam was just keepin' it a buck 💯 🦌 ain't no bit tru it into Google trans for u and da 6ixdog mandem tho

tumblr_inline_o4v1mjxxyf1qfahbo_250 (1).gif

Heels were originally created for men, then women started wearing them to appear taller.

i doubt she's wearing them for that reason, she's 6'10. most women i hear talk about heels it's about making their legs and ass look better

A woman who holds the world record for having the longest legs has candidly laid bare her daily battles - after struggling to find clothes that fit.

Maci Currin, from Austin, Texas, boasts statuesque legs - one of which measures at 53.3 inches while the other is 52.8 inches - and has held the record for four consecutive years for the longest of any female in the world.

The 21-year-old, who stands tall at 6ft 10ins, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing clips of herself demonstrating her incredible height.

She revealed that she gets a 'lot of mixed reactions' - including being compared to horror movie characters by trolls - but claims she loves being unique.

83197459-13268131-image-m-45_1712155114572.jpg

'If someone is going to hate, they hate because they don't understand,' Maci dished. '[I am also] called horror movie characters, like Slenderman.'

140606-slender-man-mn-735.jpg

The young woman also struggles with dating - having shared a video recounting how men say they don't like kissing her in public because of the height difference.

83197437-13268131-image-m-100_1712157691897.jpg

Ekatarina is way hotter and apparently is the real record holder for longest legs. AND she's "opening up" in this photo.

LmpwZw

MTQwMS5qcGc

Wood both

By 40 she will struggle to just get out of a chair and basic walking. Maybe sooner than 40.. those legs are just massively long . Feel sorry for her as yeah its interesting looking in but living with it must really suck.
Maybe with a life dedicated to fitness it can be partly compensated but she doesnt look to be up for that.
isn't being that light better for his joints? i can't imagine him being like +200kg would be healthier. but i suppose if it's mostly muscle it would help stabilize his joints better? but the amount of force his joints would have to take when he jumps and lands would be insane.
It is better in general but he is an extreme. HE seems to be so frail that stabilizing the joints is a real problem with the torque they get. And by that arthrosis etc will develop much faster.

Think about him vs 90s Detroits team. They would eat him alive.

Push up bras always make sense:cool:

That's really tough for her. Not only impossible finding a partner but health complications. Your life expectancy goes down quite some at that height not even mentioning orthopaedic pathologies.
Why? Ceiling fans?

I wonder if there are steroids that help with..., well whatever they can for her. I feel like she make break if she lifts weights. Or running. Her face reminds me of one of the cast of the movie Go. I only saw it once so I can't help further.
Sarah Polley. She was in the DOTD remake and Splice too. Nah, I haven't had a crush on her for twenty years.

Maybe with a life dedicated to fitness it can be partly compensated but she doesnt look to be up for that.

It is better in general but he is an extreme. HE seems to be so frail that stabilizing the joints is a real problem with the torque they get. And by that arthrosis etc will develop much faster.

Think about him vs 90s Detroits team. They would eat him alive.
lmao, i didn't really think about it like that. brutal but true.

Hey Tony.. your posts are a nightmare to read.

It's not just her legs, her entire body has messed up proportions + strange face. Gigantism itself is a health condition, it means something went wrong with the body's ability to regulate growth hormone during childhood. Just like any other genetic or developmental body flaw, it's not considered attractive.

Back