Wonderboy vs MVP today, who wins & how?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's say the UFC signs Michael Venum Page and they book him to fight Wonderboy in December.

Who takes it and how?

I feel like it would unfortunately end up being a really slow point fight, with Wonderboy edging it, but who knows.

No idea. Wonderboy takes it both in their prime IMO, but his years are catching up to him at this point. I know Venom isn't young either but feels like Thompson has more mileage, maybe I'm wrong.

Wonderboy is now Wonder-40-year-old-man.

MVP is flashy, but lacks skill. There is levels to this shit, i think Wonderbread either out points him like mentioned, or head kicks him like That bellator fighter did. Douglas Lima? I could be wrong but i thought there was a head kick involved.

Wonderboy is 40, at least 4 - 5 years past his prime. MVP is 36, the tail end of his career. Wonderboy would win in his prime, today, it would be an interesting fight.

I lost a little hope for MVP when I watched Perry beat him in bkfc. MVP looked like he lost a step.

Wonderboy is 40, at least 4 - 5 years past his prime. MVP is 36, the tail end of his career. Wonderboy would win in his prime, today, it would be an interesting fight.

I lost a little hope for MVP when I watched Perry beat him in bkfc. MVP looked like he lost a step.
Perry is a beast and black belt in boxing

Let's say the UFC signs Michael Venum Page and they book him to fight Wonderboy in December.

Who takes it and how?

I feel like it would unfortunately end up being a really slow point fight, with Wonderboy edging it, but who knows.
Yea I agree about the pace of the fight. Like ppl are saying, WB is getting up there in age so I'm less confident than years ago, but I'll still take WB just cus in a karate v karate matchup I have a hard time seeing him bested

MVP is flashy, but lacks skill. There is levels to this shit, i think Wonderbread either out points him like mentioned, or head kicks him like That bellator fighter did. Douglas Lima? I could be wrong but i thought there was a head kick involved.
Lacks skill? What a horrible take!!
Head kick?! He was decapitated with an uppercut after having his legs kicked out. Why even post some stupid shit if you can’t be bothered to Google the outcome? Filthy casual.

You didn’t watch the Perry fight if you think Perry actually won that fight. Wasn’t even close but the judges still made a sudden death round.

You didn’t watch the Perry fight if you think Perry actually won that fight. Wasn’t even close but the judges still made a sudden death round.
I did watch the fight, thought Perry won

Back