Would you date a lawyer?

I don't think I'd date a cop. All the female cops I've seen all seem super angry or are butch lesbians.

I have met many female lawyers who are decent people. And some are not.

The decent/not decent ratio is probably similar to men. Though the top 5 lawyers I hate in my province are probably all guys.

Are any of them homosexual, asking for a friend.......

You see her billboards everywhere?

That's rough.

It’s like she’s haunting you, but in a really high-def, backlit way.
It’s cool, I ended it with her and she took it well. We’re on good terms and I actually had her do some of the paperwork when I sold my home. I wouldn’t call us “friends” but she speaks to me if I see her in public and stuff. It wasn’t super serious.

Funny enough though, she’s about to get married to a dude who looks like he could probably be my brother. She has a type I guess. I do too and it’s not dominating women. I bet getting divorced from a lawyer is horrible too. She woulda took every cent and left me in a box I bet

You realize there are several different types of lawyers, right? Some never even see a courtroom.
I’m aware. I deal with lawyers a lot for work purposes and other purposes. She deals with property, not a courtroom but a lawyer is still gonna fuck your shit up on a divorce if she’s angry.

If it wasn’t for lawyers, I’d have a DUI and an assault charge.

So I used to date this hot lawyer chick. I broke it off with her because she wasn’t really my type but her billboards are popping up and my buddies are laughing at me.

I figured a divorce with a lawyer would be a disaster and she’d ruin my life if it got more serious. I also found her a very dominant, type A personality that didn’t mesh well with mine. We both have new partners and I don’t care but seeing her billboard got me thinking -

Would you date a lawyer? Is there any other professions you wouldn’t date?
The prenups would be airtight.

You realize there are several different types of lawyers, right? Some never even see a courtroom.
MV5BOTRlNzFhZDctYTMzMi00OWI1LThmNTMtM2ZhOGQ3MDAyNTdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4MjkzNDk@._V1_.jpg

I would absolutely date a lawyer if I were single. It's hard to find ambitious women with good jobs and income.

Jobs I wouldn't date:
-Ghost Hunter
-Psychic
-Pastor
-Veterinarian
-BJJ instructor
3.5/5

Don't know what you have against Ghost hunters. I could meet you halfway with veterinarians though. Could be crazy cat ladies.

-Someone that travels a lot for work like a flight attendant (bad for family life, infedelity)
-cop(females shouldn't be cops to begin with)
-chef(they have terrible work hours that are bad for a family)
-receptionist(bun job)
-masseuse (obviously not)
-lawyer(long work hours, they aren't good women who will take care of the home and make that their priority)
-entertainment industry employee (vapid industry that poisons all)
-blue collar work (I don't need my woman acting like a man and hanging with men)

In conclusion, a woman with a normal 9-5 type deal is best. Teachers and nurses are also decent. My woman works from home for a large bank. Plenty of time for her to be cooking and cleaning the home after the laptop lid goes down. I wouldn't accept anything less.

Sure! Life has taught me that there are good and bad people in all walks of life. I don't care what profession my spouse has.....as long as she is shady af like me.

Wouldn’t date a cop or lawyer for sure. Basically anyone who could easily ruin your life if things go bad.

Regardless of her profession or degree of hotness I would never date a woman who has been divorced two or more times.

Back