Would you survive your birthday month?

Just looked her because of your post, I'd throw some dick at her myself lol.
She got this mom from Married with Children mixed with the Nanny look. Not bad but she looks like she is in her 60s though.

yes in the 3rd film. actor was recast i think in the sequels and don't remember what happened to the character.

Thank god.

I don't want to live in a world where young prime Patricia Arquette ain't pretty enough to survive a horror film.

You'd do fookin nottin

tumblr_oh4l5oxDsv1r2aobgo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oy4vqn7vkK1r2aobgo3_500.gifv

284c840b70df5185db8223104c92e00843415be5.gifv
Meh, kick her in the cunt and call it a day.

Is Michael Myers the one from the original movie because he's actually not that strong if he doesn't get the drop on you. A girl in high school was able to knock him out a couple times.

You've thought this through, haven't you? :)

My shooting class buddies and me loved this topic and went over it to death. I have indeed put a lot of thought into how to stop assorted monsters and slashers and assorted evil characters.

I'll cut em off and use em as an ashtray lol

I would not do this, I don't know if his hands can still operate if not attached. You can take no chances with Jason and you gotta make sure he is 100 percent mobility dead. Put em through a meat grinder and burn that shit to ash then use the ash in your ashtray.

Last thing you want is Jason's hands running around your house like the Adam's family.

I would not do this, I don't know if his hands can still operate if not attached. You can take no chances with Jason and you gotta make sure he is 100 percent mobility dead. Put em through a meat grinder and burn that shit to ash then use the ash in your ashtray.

Last thing you want is Jason's hands running around your house like the Adam's family.
Bet he has the GI Joe kung fu grip...I would just violate them lmfao.

July you just have to survive couple of nights

Born in July and, from all those 12 characters, I have no idea who is the July guy.
maaaan... you gotta see Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2. Great horror flick back then and still holds up today.

Back