Would you watch gsp versus Tony Ferguson ?

let's do tank davis vs sakuraba as the co-main
Is Tank Davis the imaginary love child of Tank Abbott and Phil Davis? That's a hard one to imagine.

HELL NO

I probably would though for the spectacle, but I wouldn't be excited about it because Ferg has proven that all you have to do is put him on his back & you win. That's GSP's specialty!

val-kilmer-just-my-game.gif

Current GSP kicks the shit out of Tony even at his very best.

Last edited:
It’s a dumb fight but it’s competitively interesting. Gsp doesn’t want to get concussed and Tony is already in a lose streak anyways. It’s very Inteuiginh to see how. It’s guys come out

Could be a fun 3 round decision for gsp wherein it’s jsut fun to see both guys and no one loses

I refuse to watch Tony fight anymore. I can't support that. Funny question tho. Greasy GSP beats any version of Tony.

I’d watch because I always do. But I would not be happy or excited about it. At all.

GSP is my favourite all-time fighter.

There are so many different levels between them.

CSO.. Yeah, Tony, GSP lived it.

press conference 7/10 potential
fight wont happen cuz gps understands his value and stocks and its not worth risking against tony harvardson

Conor starches both on the same night with the same left-hand and the same punch
I wonder if the first UFC LW champ Jens Pulver (currently 49 years old) could train for 6 months and be competitive with Tony at this point.

Back