Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Biden released a video today.

"Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then he hasn't shown up for a debate. "Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well make my day, pal. I'll even do it twice. First pick the dates, Donald. I hear you're free on Wednesdays."

Trump responded on Truth Social:

Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced - He can’t put two sentences together! Crooked is also the WORST President in the history of the United States, by far. It’s time for a debate so that he can explain to the American People his highly destructive Open Border Policy, new and ridiculous EV Mandates, the allowance of Crushing Inflation, High Taxes, and his really WEAK Foreign Policy, which is allowing the World to “Catch on Fire.” I am Ready and Willing to Debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September. I would strongly recommend more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds - That’s only because he doesn’t get them. Just tell me when, I’ll be there. “Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!”

Biden's terms were just the two of them and a moderator. No audience, and the microphones get automatically cut off when it is not their turn to speak. I predict epic dick tucking and a close to 0% chance these debates actually take place.

Last edited:
200w.gif

How do people even decide who "wins" or "loses" lmao
it's totally partisan bullshit and hyping whoever's in your team.
If either languishes in a puddle of their own droll, still there will be people screaming that guy won.

these are not serious debates, they're for adults that lost their mind in the electoral game. best thing america could do is completely ignore the debate. just don't tune in. that would really send a message.

You must have forgotten how dementia Joe absolutely clapped Trump's cheeks last time around.

Even I was shocked. I was fully expecting Trump to destroy Biden in the debates but instead we got Ali-Foreman.
MAGA was reduced to accusing Joe Biden of wearing an earpiece and taking PEDS ,and then refused all further debates.

If either languishes in a puddle of their own droll, still there will be people screaming that guy won.

these are not serious debates, they're for adults that lost their mind in the electoral game. best thing america could do is completely ignore the debate. just don't tune in. that would really send a message.
Seems like it used to be a Q&A about how would you fix this or how would you improve on this vs the other guy.... now it does seem like a circus where mods throw out stuff to catch them garnering more views....

Eh. There's some of that, but it's not uncommon for post-debate polls to go 66-33 or so and the candidate perceived as having "won" one "losing" the next one. Lots of Americans don't really follow politics and don't have much of an allegiance.
It's true that they're they're not serious debates or very meaningful (in terms of election results or information given about the candidates), but they're fun. There have been some great moments.

Seems like it used to be a Q&A about how would you fix this or how would you improve on this vs the other guy.... now it does seem like a circus where mods throw out stuff to catch them garnering more views....
If they really wanted them to be meaningful, they'd have the questions given to both candidates a month in advance, and then written responses, and then maybe a Q&A session after those written responses were read. That would be more relevant to the actual job.

If they really wanted them to be meaningful, they'd have the questions given to both candidates a month in advance, and then written responses, and then maybe a Q&A session after those written responses were read. That would be more relevant to the actual job.
That's a great idea and definitely agree.

MAGA was reduced to accusing Joe Biden of wearing an earpiece and taking PEDS ,and then refused all further debates.
There's 0 doubt in my mind that they're feeding Joe top quality drugs when he needs to be on. I was completely shocked at the difference in his cognition from how slow, lost and forgetful he usually is, compared to how he was in the first 1 on 1 Bernie debate as well as the Trump debates.

But who gives a shit if he's taking drugs? Play to win bitches. Sucks to suck.

joe-biden-435-1250d33329cb405e90dd3ddeb92c2e97.jpg

As if we didn't confirm that Trump is on that good European sudafed

main-qimg-bf915e22927625c09019284b005ff4b2

Maybe he should actually try to win and get some good shit for the debates?

Back