Media Dricus Du Plessis Holds No Grudge Against Sean Strickland After UFC 296 Brawl

Can we acknowledge how surprisingly effective DDP has been recently with trash talk? He’s gotten into it with Usman, Izzy, and now Strickland. All potential opponents for him and good buildup for any of those. He’s doing a great job.

Reactions: lsa
Well duh, he's the one that was goading Strickland to fight in the crowd

I mean, respect on one hand, but man I get tired of "we are fighters" being used as a catch-all every time someone's a dumb, whiny, uncontrollable scumbag.

As if you'd be walking down the street, and when you pass a garbage can, Evan Mobley comes leaping in, driving straight through you with a wad of paper that he dunks on your ass in the garbage can and then walks away going, "Yeah, I'm a basketball player, what do you expect?"

The first thing you are is a person. An adult person. Make an attempt

Driscus is just used to everyone hating him.

Wow even my phones spell check hates his name

If it was working like that, every opponent of Conor would've said shits like this
Jose Aldo said it helped his bank account in hindsight. But yeah while it was happening he hated every fucking minute of it.

I wonder what imaginary number Dana will come up with for a percentage increase for PPV buys based on the DDP/Strickland incident will be?

Yeah whatever. Look, I'm not emotionally involved in this beef, may the best man win. But both are clearly getting to eachother and that includes DDP otherwise he wouldn't have went to such a dark place against Strickland. None of his I'm-so-unbothered shtick is gonna hide that.

Eh.. I don't think saying something insensitive to sell a fight and wage mental war (part of the game) means you are actually emotionally involved.

Back