Law Founding fathers rolling over in their graves

My problem is religion in our state institutions. Denomination doesn’t matter to me. Just bc I enjoy dunking on Christians doesn’t mean I’m more against their creed in schools than anyone else’s

You have never dunked on anything in your life.

I'll be honest and say I don't think the more progressive approach to society has really been a benefit.

I'd prefer we take an academic approach to schooling. *shrug* Focus less on teaching kids about getting plowed up the ass with dildos and more about math and science. I'd prefer a move back to center. I'd think we should be able to agree on that.
Only way to move back to the center is when the middle gets same coverage as the fringe. That's never going to happen as all news ia now click bait right or left - as such the fringes have by far the largest voice. In the information era I unfortunately think it just keeps getting worse untill 1 side "wins". But when 1 side wins everyone really loses.

Only way to move back to the center is when the middle gets same coverage as the fringe. That's never going to happen as all news ia now click bait right or left - as such the fringes have by far the largest voice. In the information era I unfortunately think it just keeps getting worse untill 1 side "wins". But when 1 side wins everyone really loses.
Can’t argue that

Ok, so please explain how it is a religion then.

If you are using the supreme importance aspect of the definition, then it could be said going against the alphabet crew is your religion. I’ll stick to the time tested definition instead of the one where it could easily be applied to basically anything.

For the fanatical LGBT activist types it's absolutely a religion. You don't have to like it. You just have to accept it.

They just won’t quit with this bullshit. Bunch of fucking zealots.

Stop endorsing one religion over another, in school or government. It’s not hard.
The Satanic Temple is doing great work fighting these extremist takeover attempts, but the religious right is very, very well funded.

Ok, so please explain how it is a religion then.

If you are using the supreme importance aspect of the definition, then it could be said going against the alphabet crew is your religion. I’ll stick to the time tested definition instead of the one where it could easily be applied to basically anything.
Well for some people -a lot of people- the purpose of religion is to impose social/political values, so anything that threatens the ability to do so is considered a rival religion (even if it's not). A kind of projection, if you will.

Oh I think people are legitimately upset.

If you think they’re just pretending, let’s scrap those 10 Commandments displays, replace them with the 75 Good Manners from the Quran, and watch Christiana’ heads fucking explode.
tenets-w-icon-1000x1500px_orig.jpg

All they need is an equally non sensical "Religions are people as well" ruling from the Supreme Court and the circle is complete.

Call it "Religions united".

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.
While we’re at it, “let your faith shine out so that others will see your good deeds give glory to your Father who is in heaven”

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

So keep your LGBT religion at home and out of public spaces? Cool.

Back