Funniest thread ever?

Rashad photoshop thread was hilarious.
There was also another thread that was really good but don't remember much but I think the guy said "The big Nig" talking about Nogueira but one of the replies was Cheick Congo? Wish I could find it.

Oh also the thread where the guy said “Luke Cuckold” in the thread title and pretended it was a typo. This was years before people started commonly using the word “cuck”. Good times.

Last edited:
Rashad photoshop thread was hilarious.
There was also another thread that was really good but don't remember much but I think the guy said "The big Nig" talking about Nogueira but one of the replies was Cheick Congo? Wish I could find it.

I still randomly remember that if I see "nig" written somewhere and start howling

I really liked the Ronda Rousey farted in my face thread. Most of you are probably too new to the site to remember this one but I also really liked, Rickson Gracie farted in my face. Incredibly both started by the same TS years apart.

Me and mah boys up in jersey was great. Not sure if anyone remembers it or was around but someone was posting MySpace logins that got hacked. People were changing the MySpace profiles to “you been randleplexed” and other funny things. It was all deleted tho.
theguido.jpg

the 2000s were the perfect era for internet, there's so many good memories that come with it. lol
True, so true.
I've had so many laughs because of wars on (other sport) forum. Too bad people moved from arguing and flaming to licking their asses with likes on Fb

Me and mah boys up in jersey was great. Not sure if anyone remembers it or was around but someone was posting MySpace logins that got hacked. People were changing the MySpace profiles to “you been randleplexed” and other funny things. It was all deleted tho.
<PlusJuan>

GOAT tier comedy thread that most current posters likely don’t know about. Also wild that your only a couple hundred posts in and joined 3 years before me. Should change your name to “Legendary Lurker”

makes sense he would be upset being asked to sign a picture of himself losing, never really thought this meme was funny.

That's because you weren't around when it happened live to enjoy that GOAT thread.
At the time it was so good.

Back