Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

Agreed. Montano was the absolute worst champion.

I never forget when she claimed Val needed a few more wins to deserve a shot at her.
Man was she a bust.

It’s bullshit to say he’s ducking Tom and I’m not even a Jones fan. A win over Tom won’t look any better than his win over Gane. I do believe he ducked Francis, though.

can u please post jones resume
lets see
and post your favorite fighter GOATS resume

educate me on who you think has better wins

weird u actually believe a win over an interim champ who lost 2x
is better than a 2 divisional world champ
weirdo

You're right 2 divisional champ is a huge win!

JBJ should fight CCC Henry Cejudo who is a double champ and Olympic gold medalist. The fact that Henry is an elite wrestler makes that an even bigger win proving that JBJ is the best mma grappler of all time as well!

He should then fight another 2 divisional champ, Conor Mcgregor, who is the biggest name in MMA!

YEAH 2 divisional champ and name recognition = the biggest challenges ever and the biggest wins possible!

Who cares about seeing one of the best against a real challenge. It's all about stats and names. Fuck skill and size.

Hell, he should fight Mighty Mouse who is also a GOAT. JbJ would have the most GOAT wins ever cementing his legacy. Maybe he should fight Ronda after that!

You're right 2 divisional champ is a huge win!

JBJ should fight CCC Henry Cejudo who is a double champ and Olympic gold medalist. The fact that Henry is an elite wrestler makes that an even bigger win proving that JBJ is the best mma grappler of all time as well!

He should then fight another 2 divisional champ, Conor Mcgregor, who is the biggest name in MMA!

YEAH 2 divisional champ and name recognition = the biggest challenges ever and the biggest wins possible!

Who cares about seeing one of the best against a real challenge. It's all about stats and names. Fuck skill and size.

Hell, he should fight Mighty Mouse who is also a GOAT. JbJ would have the most GOAT wins ever cementing his legacy. Maybe he should fight Ronda after that!
why are you so angry that jones wants to fight a 2 divisional champ
than an interim champ that has 3 losses

we live in a world that an interim champ is a better win than a 2 divisional champ

if u where in jones shoes you would do the same thing

The word is "you".

You type how a 15 year old sends a text message.

The person who you are responding to
is correct
about Jones testing positive 3 times.

<JonesLaugh>

Quit lying about Jones & Fedor

c301424add6ae38a09e18a08b58ab6b7.gif

"A slap in the face to the sport and all the fighters in the sport.
I also feel that an athlete should depend on their skill set, experience and hard work they put in. Not have to look to shorten that distance between hard training and the win by using or depending on steroids or any performance enhancing drug. Most importantly you have to stay true to yourself as well as those fans who made you who you are as an athlete."

- Fedor,
a man who spoke out against steroid usage.

<WhatItIs>{<Scared}<Fedor23>
yeah he just acknowledge the fact that fedor is a steroid abuser

Ladies and gentlemen I present you one of the stupidest posters on Sherdog who thinks Jon only had one bust for peds.
ladies and gentlemen
we live in a world that jones haters doesnt want jones to fight
a 2 divisional champ
because hes gonna stack up those wins on his resume

Three (long) years of breadcrumbs

francis-ngannou-ngannou.gif

You're on a whole new level of delusional.

Jones ducked Francis longer than you've been on Sherdog.

Let that sink in.

<{outtahere}>
That’s crazy. When did jones become a champion?

If tom decimates the opponent in his first title defence, he may pick up some steam. it's clear that jones is looking for the "money" fight.
I have to it this way, this is a preposterous take. Ngannou couldn't wipe a prime Ciryl. Or 35 year old Stipe.

The absolute state of Jones fans. There's no point in interacting with them. No amount of facts or evidence can sway them.

These are the losers that are Jon's reply guys on twitter. They just quote everything he says and say something dumb like "the champ has spoken" or "my guy Jones spitting facts as usual" while he tries to rationalise taking 3 years to "bulk up" only to call out a career middleweight and avoid the best fighter in the division like the plague.

The fact he spent 3 years bulking up to then call out a career MW is absolutely fucking hilarious.

I think he spent it to get bulked up enough to finish gane in less than 2 minutes.

How did Francis do against gane? Must have been easy if jones did it so quickly.

Yup, he fought a guy with a 1998 level ground game and then called out a career MW, whom also has no ground game.

What does Francis vs Gane have to do with anything? You know that's an absolutely fucking idiotic argument right? And as the one that's making the argument, you know what that makes you, right?

Here, let me try : Jon Jones need a gift from the judges to beat Dominic Reyes. Ryan Spann knocked him out the first round. So, obviously Ryan Spann is a far superior fighter than Jon Jones, amirite?

Yup, he fought a guy with a 1998 level ground game and then called out a career MW, whom also has no ground game.

What does Francis vs Gane have to do with anything? You know that's an absolutely fucking idiotic argument right? And as the one that's making the argument, you know what that makes you, right?

Here, let me try : Jon Jones need a gift from the judges to beat Dominic Reyes. Ryan Spann knocked him out the first round. So, obviously Ryan Spann is a far superior fighter than Jon Jones, amirite?

Listen little feller, life is tough and we do not always get what we want. I get you are upset that jones may not fight a fighter you want him to fight, but that is how life goes. You have to learn to accept it and come to terms with the situation and yourself. Find a hobby for your butt hurt and weird fighter obsession.

The problem on sherdog is that the majority on here are entitled kids who seem to think the world is made of cookies and sweets. It is not and is a cold hearted place and you are entitled to nothing from these fighters, absolutely nothing.

I too would like world peace in Israel and Palestine but it is not in the cards. Life is sometimes a tough place and our wishes and hopes and dreams do not always pan out or happen. You cannot cry about it like a little pussy all day long, make your own dreams come true.

I always make the same comment to some of the same infatuated nerds. If you worried about your life as much as you did about who jones fights and what the judges gave him, you would be a millionaire or at least a lot more successful in life. Why aren't you building your career and making money moves rather than lamenting about jones. I do not get people who cry about fighters they do not like, the fighters i do not like I do not talk about. How about getting a woman and dating little feller, go out and make your dreams come true. These disparaging remarks about jones means nothing outside of your own ego as he will never read them.

Last edited:
I don't think he'll ever surpass how hard he ducked Ngannou. Dude legit didn't fight ANYONE for YEARS. He finally accepted a fight once Ngannou left. To me, that will always be his biggest duck.

I think he's ducking Aspinall too, but at least he's trying to make it seem like he's interested in fighting someone. But the cherry picking is embarrassing. If the guy manages to retire undefeated, future generations will probably consider him GOAT. But those of us who've witnessed it happen in real time know how ugly his career has been since after his 2nd Gus fight. The Cyril win was nice, but I'm personally underwhelmed because that fight felt so cherry picked. He didn't beat the real champ. He knew he just needed a takedown. Then he's ducking the toughest fights and picking Stipe? SMH.

And that's not even mentioning how trash he's been outside of the cage and his PED popping.

I used to be a hardcore Jones fan. From the moment I watched him ragdoll OBrien and Bonnar. I was still on the hype train after his idiotic move against Hammil. Watched him shatter Brandon Vera's face. Dude stopped a thief hours before one of his fights. I was one of the guys jumping around in the bar throwing high fives when he demolished Shogun. He was AMAZING. The stuff of legend. But damn, it all started to unravel after a while. Even his performances started to get weak.

OK, I'm rambling. But yeah, he's ducking, but not as bad as the Ngannou duck.

Listen little feller, life is tough and we do not always get what we want. I get you are upset that jones may not fight a fighter you want him to fight, but that is how life goes. You have to learn to accept it and come to terms with the situation and yourself. Find a hobby for your butt hurt and weird fighter obsession.

The problem on sherdog is that the majority on here are entitled kids who seem to think the world is made of cookies and sweets. It is not and is a cold hearted place and you are entitled to nothing from these fighters, absolutely nothing.

I too would like world peace in Israel and Palestine but it is not in the cards. Life is sometimes a tough place and our wishes and hopes and dreams do not always pan out or happen. You cannot cry about it like a little pussy all day long, make your own dreams come true.

I always make the same comment to some of the same infatuated nerds. If you worried about your life as much as you did about who jones fights and what the judges gave him, you would be a millionaire or at least a lot more successful in life. Why aren't you building your career and making money moves rather than lamenting about jones. I do not get people who cry about fighters they do not like, the fighters i do not like I do not talk about. How about getting a woman and dating little feller, go out and make your dreams come true. These disparaging remarks about jones means nothing outside of your own ego as he will never read them.

LMAO this is hilarious. I take it you're a manosphere guy? Sorry if I'm wrong. It just strikes me that way. Your arguments are so extreme they don't quite make sense in the context of the discussion. "Don't have opinions on MMA fighters. Become a millionaire instead!" LMAO. It really sounds like manosphere grindset goggins tate bullshit.

IDK, maybe I'm not your target audience because I am building my career, net worth, happily married, trad wife, kids, and all the things manosphere bros claim to crave. And yet, I still have time for this shitty little MMA hobby. I even find time to talk shit on the internet.

Again, maybe I'm not your target audience when you're mentioning MMA nerds, or......OR.....maybe your opinions are a bit overblown and unfounded.

For example, I don't like Colby. His schtick is corny. He's super cringe and his image is so see-through. His fights are only entertaining if the other fighter makes it entertaining. And with that example....what have I lost? Nothing. LMAO. Everything going well for me is still going well for me. Having a negative opinion of a fighter doesn't automatically mean I can't have all the other good things in life.

IDK man, maybe you're the weird one. But anyway, lock in bro. Grindset!

Now, Jones is supposed to break a contract that he previously made with Stipe and one that would have already happened had he not gotten injured.
Respectable Pico never would break a ufc contract.​

False, when the POS ducked Chael as a last minute sub for Hendo and forced cancelling Dana's PPV, Jon laughed, kept LHW belt & had no repercussions at all.
Jones wasn't a HW when Ngannou was around but there is no excuse for not facing Aspinall.
Jon was then what he is now, and what he's always been, we'll leave it at that.

as unsavory a character he may be, jbj doesnt duck anyone. he fought all the former champions and beat them handily. almost every fight hes been in has been a title fight.

yah he just got scared all of the sudden.

GTFO nub.

Looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. its a duck!

Guy needs to fight Aspinall or just retire. Can't be the champ and not be fighting contenders.

Bisping is by far the worst, after winning his belt in a fluke way in his 2 tittle defenses he didn't fought a single top 10 ranked figher.

At least Jones fought Gane which was next in line after Francis left.

Back