Social Hearing on UFO

What are the real issues ?
Why are ufos not the real issue ?

Is it weird I don’t care about UFOs?

I care about aliens though show us the little fuckers.

Last edited:
What’s the right direction
Here's a start, if what they're saying is even a quarter true then why has our tax dollars gone to anything related to this topic while the public has been lied to, demeaned and ridiculed? Why has this been secretly researched and denied while people who've had legitimate experiences were made to look a fool? Why have the useful dupes among us been weaponized against the open minded and why won't any of these aspects be acknowledged?

there's a type of platypus that can smell underwater.

Major questions got 'I can answer this behind the closed doors' answer.

For the most important questions, we don't know the answers.

Why ?

There is ZERO evidence of aliens or alien tech. Life on Earth is a freak anomaly and will never happen again. Believing in aliens is like believing in God; you do it because you want it to be true, not because it is.

Such a terrible take

Cry and cope. The evidence is on my side. The more we search, the more it seems we are alone. There is no evidence of even single celled life on any other planet. The mathematical odds of life evolving are next to impossible. It will never happen again.

Anywhere you see politicians and big business and the multiple ways they're colluding to destroy this country and ruin the lives of it's everyday citizens
Instead we get distracted by jingling keys as they pick the pockets of our future
why would any sane man destroy his country
doesnt make sense lmao

Cry and cope. The evidence is on my side. The more we search, the more it seems we are alone. There is no evidence of even single celled life on any other planet. The mathematical odds of life evolving are next to impossible. It will never happen again.

It's refreshing to see such a level headed agnostic take on things

Lol, that's just not true. Have you never heard of the drake equation? Scientists estimate that there is about 35+ intelligent beings In our galaxy alone based on habitable zones and planets with the right ingredients for life. Our technology is very limited, so it's no surprise we haven't found life anywhere else, we haven't really even started looking yet. The more we search, the more earth like planets in habitable zones we find. Everything you said is wrong

Lol, that's just not true. Have you never heard of the drake equation? Scientists estimate that there is about 35+ intelligent beings In our galaxy alone based on habitable zones and planets with the right ingredients for life. Our technology is very limited, so it's no surprise we haven't found life anywhere else, we haven't really even started looking yet. The more we search, the more earth like planets in habitable zones we find. Everything you said is wrong

The fact there are millions of planets in our own galaxy capable of sustaining life yet we can't find them only further proves we are probably alone in the Universe.

didnt they find some bacteria or sth in water on mars (by rover). Or was it in asteroids. Maybe both.

According to Journalist Ross Coulthart (highly regarded, has worked on 60 minutes, won awards for his journalism/writing) their exists tons of photos/vids from various sources. Ross said one is rumored to be a 23 minute video in 4k, and he also says theirs iphone vids taken from cockpit as a ufo got very close.

Well where are they?

I could tell you I have a 24 minute 4k video of Salma Hayek blowing donkeys, but without proof it means nothing sir.

Well where are they?

I could tell you I have a 24 minute 4k video of Salma Hayek blowing donkeys, but without proof it means nothing sir.

Thats the heart of the issue here amigo. The whistleblower David and many other notable people have said that theirs alot of quality video, photos and material that prove UFOs are here. The issue is such things have not been made public yet. So David is going directly to congress in attempt to force it out.

Thats the heart of the issue here amigo. The whistleblower David and many other notable people have said that theirs alot of quality video, photos and material that prove UFOs are here. The issue is such things are have not been made public yet.

This shit has been discussed for so long that I won't even notice if it was made public.
I genuinely don't care anymore because there's too many ways to fake videos nowadays sir.

If they are visiting I hope they bring some good food.

Back