Social Hearing on UFO

Thats the heart of the issue here amigo. The whistleblower David and many other notable people have said that theirs alot of quality video, photos and material that prove UFOs are here. The issue is such things have not been made public yet. So David is going directly to congress in attempt to force it out.

So as of this moment you agree that the evidence for aliens and alien tech is ZERO. The idea that David and others are claiming there is better video out there isn't proof. It's just conjecture. As things stand, the question of WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ? is valid and leads to suggest we are alone in the Universe.

I could tell you I have a 24 minute 4k video of Salma Hayek blowing donkeys, but without proof it means nothing sir.

tco_-_2021-11-24T113041.108.jpg

Lol, fuckin thing looks to be the size of a frisbee.

Bigger and different shape, both sides are convex no concave underside.
Some other people have said it looks like a hubcap, but people will just say anything.

What kind of frisbees are these?

So as of this moment you agree that the evidence for aliens and alien tech is ZERO. The idea that David and others are claiming there is better video out there isn't proof. It's just conjecture. As things stand, the question of WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ? is valid and leads to suggest we are alone in the Universe.

Nope it is not Zero because its not just a story. Their is various people saying things, including decorated pilots. I have yet to hear a satisfactory explanation for the tic tac encounter. That was seen by several pilots/crew and it was also confirmed with various sensors. So it cant be just explained away by human error or some more simple explanation.

If you are automatically defaulting to "we are alone in the universe" because we haven't found anything. Then that just shows your bias. The reality is we have a poor understanding of the universe. Humans have barely even been searching for life in universe.

Nope it is not Zero because its not just a story. Their is various people saying things, including decorated pilots. I have yet to hear a satisfactory explanation for the tic tac encounter. That was seen by several pilots/crew and it was also confirmed with various sensors. So it cant be just explained away by human error or some more simple explanation.

If you are automatically defaulting to "we are alone in the universe" because we haven't found anything. Then that just shows your bias. The reality is we have a poor understanding of the universe. Humans have barely even been searching for life in universe.

There’s video of a WW2 air force lieutenant colonel named Wendell Stevens saying the same thing pilots are saying now, that he and others encountered UFOs that flew faster and higher than anything anyone had in the world (no jets in existence), that they would go underwater, and that no one wanted to report them because it would have negative consequences.

The Evidence that Grush has claimed etc has been proved to the inspector general, and others in SCIFFS etc

as others said, until we see it however its still he said she said.

Though I very much want it to be real

My bias is towards the evidence. So far we have no body, no technology, no anything to prove aliens exist. We don't even have evidence of microbial life outside of Earth.

also worth to emphasize in regards to exploration of our surroundings,
apparently, the universe compared to a human is much, much larger than a human compared to an atom.

I watched a one episode History Channel special on HULU all about White House & UFOs. One frequent Ancient Aliens guy said a CIA guy told him after Jimmy was briefed, he was visibly disturbed for a while. They go on to say candidates say they want to make the secrets public, but change their minds after being briefed. The conclusion I come to is the aliens don't want the secrets revealed and they have the upper hand, so the various presidents have no choice but to comply.

Netflix has a new documentary series called Encounters, that follows 4 mass sighting events: Zimbabwe, Broad Haven, Texas, and Fukushima. Pretty good series and informative.

There's a difference between no evidence and no accessible evidence. Some insiders surely have evidence, but like the show I mentioned said, they ordered others not to reveal anything.

The inner circle members are going to get old, senile, and die, then who will be the custodian of the secrets? Who will tell the janitors not to throw away the evidence?

Dont really see the point of all these documentaries coming out on Netflix or Discovery... If they actually found something and planned to publish it, going by the current public M.O. , they would be instantly blocked from publishing it. "closed door" rule ... So public is supposedly on allowed to know so much, no point in watching anything.
On the other hand its kinda ironic and idiotic, this affects every person on the planet, no government should ever be allowed to hide anything like that...mofos

Now that the buzz has died dowm, I wonder what the government was psyopsing us for, what were they doing in the darkness that needed the cover of the UFO "hearings"

Iirc wasnt hunter biden charged with some crimes while the whole media was talking about ufos?

I watched a one episode History Channel special on HULU all about White House & UFOs. One frequent Ancient Aliens guy said a CIA guy told him after Jimmy was briefed, he was visibly disturbed for a while. They go on to say candidates say they want to make the secrets public, but change their minds after being briefed. The conclusion I come to is the aliens don't want the secrets revealed and they have the upper hand, so the various presidents have no choice but to comply.
Aliens have the upper hand ?
Then will we ever know the answers they didnt provide?

Back