How would Batman do in UFC

He'd be a LHW or HW I'm guessing, and he's a billionaire with endless resources so his training camps would have everything he needs to be the best. Plus he's been training since he was in his early teens, most likely he'd end up being the champion or losing to Jon Jones who'd pretty much be his MMA Joker.

He'd be a LHW or HW I'm guessing, and he's a billionaire with endless resources so his training camps would have everything he needs to be the best. Plus he's been training since he was in his early teens, most likely he'd end up being the champion or losing to Jon Jones who'd pretty much be his MMA Joker.

Jon Jones aint eye poking Batman. Come on bro.

Ok. That's the type of topic we need here. Im in.

Batman in ufc lhw division
200.gif

Batman in ufc hw division
b.jpeg

Batman now that usada isnt around anymore

tumblr_mzrh3iaQIF1qgly4jo1_500.gif

Batman went 2-2 at lightweight in the UFC.

Screenshot-20240506-211750.png

Screenshot-20240506-211950.png

whatever gsp's record was. gsp was not the strongest nor the most phyiscally gifted but he sure as hell could beat practically any ww or mw with good prep.

Last edited:
Batman always loses the first fight, but wins all rematches. Not bad for a superhero; awful for a pro MMA fighter.

Back