Social I hear doors and windows getting closed when I smoke weed

It’s also possible that when your neighbors smell weed they know you are around, so they close and lock their doors and windows for safety.
Yes ,
now i even hear kids outside caughing,like now, i really think and hope me smoking aprox 30 feets above can^t cause that

Last edited:
Have you ever exp. that ?
If theres no wind outside,and i go to my balcony to light one up, although im at the top floor ,i hear stuff getting closed.
I suspect its due to the smell
Im thinking if neighbour nocks what to say
Its legal to smoke where im at
There are several folks around us in our sub-division who smoke. It smells bad enough when they do and we're outside I couldn't imagine having to deal with it in an apartment building.

It’s legal, but I’d suspect the windows would still be closed if you were smoking cigarettes, cigars or even grilling food with charcoal.

Yes ,
now i even hear kids outside caughing,like now, i really think and hope me smoking aprox 30 feets above can^t cause that
Option 1. communicate with neighbors

Option 2. Imagine neighbors

Jokes aside, same goes for them. I think if someone had enough of a problem such as it bothering their kids they'd say it to you.

Yes ,
You know that you can be arrested for child endangerment even though they are not your kids? There's a high probability that the police have already been called and will be knocking any minute.

Maybe go for a walk to smoke rather than right outside your apartment. My apartment has smoke detectors and my lease explicitly mentions not smoking inside so I wouldn't smoke inside.

I mostly take edibles though, so I don't really deal with this problem.

It really does stink. I use to grow it and could go outside and smell it. Smoking messes up your lungs too try edibles if you can.

About 4 months later, after you made a similar thread, we can conclude short term memory is sometimes affected by cannabis. Just an observation, no slam intended.
I made what now?

I don't think you meant to quote me

Is normal. That shit stinks bro.

This. I've always been a huge proponent of marijuana but the idea of subjecting other people to the smell is very rude to me. I fucking love pot but even I don't want to smell that shit all the time.
It sounds like the OP lives in either a condo or apartment building. You think it would be more courteous to smoke indoors?

Damn fam I smoked a weed once never again not my vibe fam swear to God I know mod-dem be peepin this w8n to slap sum yellow on my name but I ain't never picked up the ital spliff after that just grabba so nize it fam str8 CLEAN test me rn go ahead wannanow 🫧🚭🙏✝️

#GANAB #injesushisname

#CoorsLight
<Ellaria01> trying to actually read those words in the order you arranged them.

Back